More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by _Earthly_W0nder _Earthly_W0nder

What's next?

A pregnancy what?

My head begins to pound harder as I walked through the city's concourse*. As the passing eyes assess my wounds on my face, I pray I don't attract any attention. The city seemed to have rich space stations because every building was brand new including the bars and restaurants. My watch vibrates and I hear Rhys in my ears, making me feel nauseous. “You are 1 1/3 grid square from the clinic.” I press on my ear piece to turn it down. “Sorry,” Rhys whispers. As I get closer to the clinic, something catches my attention. Pregnant women… everywhere. “Uhhh… Rhys?” “Yes, Rison?” I pause, observing two women, heavily pregnant. “Uh… sorry… city… uh… population… wait sorry…” I pull my attention away from them, my headache starting to dull. “Run fertility status in city,” I whisper to Rhys. “Fertility status is exceptional,” Rhys exclaims. I look over my shoulder at the 6 or more women swollen with child. “Well no shit… so they don’t have a fertility issue… what about population size? New disease?” I ask, looking around for the clinic, hoping I didn’t distract Rhys with too many questions to get the directions. “Population size is normal for this planet. Population size is exception for this city. And disease?” Rhys laughs “Rison… you know what year you’re in? No one has had a new disease in the past 1,000 years. What are you trying to figure out?” Rhys says. “Rhys… if you could see the amount of pregnant women out here” I whisper. I look around for the clinic again. “You still have 245 steps before you approach the clinic.” I roll my eyes and keep walking up the smooth concourse, still bustling with life. “What are you trying to figure out?” Rhys asks, switching his voice to my right ear. “Why the fuck there are so many pregnant people… women on this planet. Women don’t just get pregnant like this very often in one place,” I explain. “Arrived at clinic,” Rhys says. I look around. A bright white clinic reading “Charms*” stands in front of me. “Ugh… let’s get this over with,” I say.

I walk into the clinic which was practically empty. I sigh and walk up the the desk. To my surprise no one was there either. I ring the bell. “Just a minute!” I hear from a back office. I turn my back to the front desk and begin to tie up my hair. “How can I help you…?” I turn around. “…Captain?” The woman behind the desk is intensely attractive, her short white dress hugging her hips, small waist, and large tits perfectly. Her neon pink hair a vibrant splash of color to the clean white room. I could almost make out her pale pink areolas through her uniform, her nipples erect. She smiles at me. "How can I help you today, Captain...?" She searches for a name on my fitted suit. I look down as if to check for a name myself. "Should I just call you Captain then?" she smirks. My face flushes red. "Dr. Laura Charms*." She reaches out her hand. I take a quick step forward to meet it. I clumsily grab it and shake it too fast. "Captain Rison," I say, a bit too loudly. She sends me a cool smile and grabs onto my hand tighter. Suddenly she pulls me close to her, a few inches away from her face and squints. My heart pounding in my clit as I breathe in her minty breath. "You're hung-over... and what in the Dog of War happened to your face," she says, releasing me. I fall backwards and shakily catch myself. Laura* picks up a hologram and begins typing things on the illuminated sheet. "What set of infusions would you like? And do you want a structural repair? It'll get rid of those cuts and that black eye." she asks, continuing to type on her hologram. "Whatever the most expensive stuff you have is. Oh! And I'd like a hepatic and overall cyto repair please. No structural repair," I say. She types more things. "Room 1," she says, still typing things.

"These will take about 45 minutes to infuse and you'll need to drink this for the liver and cell repair," she explains. I lay my head back, immediately starting to feel better. "How long have you been on this planet?" I turn my head toward her, her back facing me as she types on the counter in the room. "Probably 20 years. Why?" she asks, distracted. "This planet is just very strange," I say, turning my head to face the ceiling. She stops typing. "How so?" she questions, a smile intertwined in her words. "I have never seen so many pregnant women on one planet," I admit. She walks over to check my bags draining into my arm. "You won't believe why," she says, smirking. "I have been a captain for 3 years now. I have been to at least 50 different solar systems. I have heard of some crazy shit," I reassure the doctor. She walks over to the counter, leaning her butt onto it and crossing her arms. "You ever hear of someone making a pregnancy bet?" she says, a smile so wide on her face I would assume I should've heard of it. I stare back at her, amazed. She rolls her eyes in a sexy way, tilting her head "Ever heard of a Captain named Claire*?" I still stare in amazement. She giggles. "I wouldn't think you would. You seem a bit young and have only been a captain for a few short years," she continues "I suggest you track her down and ask her everything you want," she says pulling the thin tubes out of my arm. "I've done exceptional work on her reproductive track so if I were you I wouldn't fuck her if you do find her," she says, handing me the bright blue drink. I smack my lips. "Why would anyone make a bet like that?" I ask, taking sips of the fluid. Dr. Charms* shrugs with a smirk. "People do dumb things when they're black out drunk," she says. She takes her hologram and places it over my watch. "Payment completed," Rhys says in my ear. "You gonna tell me what happened to your face?" She asks. "Long story," I say.

We walk back to the front of the clinic. "Why would she want to talk to some young Captain about some stupid bet she made?" I ask, my clit still pounding in my slick pilots uniform. She shrugs. "Why would she have made the bet in the first place?" she asks, tauntingly. "I wonder how many women she's fucked?" I say out loud. "Ask her yourself," Dr. Charms says, bending over, exposing her tight cleavage. I try not to look, clearing my throat. "Where can I find her?" I ask, pulling my uniform away from my throbbing pussy. She bites her lip and stands up. "We haven't talked since I became a victim to her bet. You'll have to ask around," she says with a wink. "You?! She got you pregnant too? Even though you did her gene modifications or whatever. You knew what you were getting into!?" I said, almost whining, starting to become jealous of this new Claire* character. She runs her fingers through her hair. "What can I say? She is very persuasive," she says, gesturing to a picture of herself with a baby in her arms on her office wall. "Well your child is very pretty and thank you for service," I say, conclusively. She holds out a card. "If you end up staying in this galaxy for a minute, send me a holo. I know some good bars." She gives me another wink. "Any chance you know where a highly rated Pleasure Bar is?" I say, wincing at my erect nipples. She blows me a kiss and disappears back into her office.

Back out on the concourse, Rhys pipes up. "Your fascination with this Claire* fellow has put you in a state of distraction. Need I remind you of your duties." "Pull walking directions to a Pleasure Bar," I ask. Rhys clears his imaginary throat. "Ugh. Pull directions to a highly-rated bar," I say, annoyed. "I'm sorry, Rison, but do you remember your two week affair and your promise to me regarding sexual intercourse with random strangers? From this conversation, you promised me you wouldn't put yourself in anymore danger to achieve a sexual orgasm." "Do I need to remind you that you are just a robot and I can mute you whenever I want?" I snip back. "I need to find this Captain Claire, Rhys."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)