More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kineticat Kineticat

What do you see?

A petite redheaded coed, trying to make ends meet

You see your bright, hazel eyes staring back from the mirror.

You're still Simone, a short thin redhead struggling as a waitress trying to make it through college. Standing at only 5 ft even and weighing 100 lbs soaking wet, you know good things do come in small packages.You take off the towel wrapped around your drying body as you tend your shoulder length copper colored locks. You know your 34B breasts are big on your build but don't turn many heads. Most of your former boyfriends were more into the 'sprightly charm' you ooze from every pore of your petite frame anyway. You know your brand!

Admiring the mirror, you were glad you could find time yesterday to hit the salon, because you had to have a monthly Brazilian done. Anytime you start growing hair down there it just drives you nuts! Pampering like that explains why you are currently in such bad financial shape though. Between that, the hair and nail salon and your expensive shopping habit, your creditors are getting kind of antsy. Which means finding some temporary work.

You pull out the flier you found on campus Wednesday. It's for a modeling audition downtown. You slip into your green miniskirt and matching tank top and head out to grab your phone off the counter. You search up the address on the flyer in the map app and it being held at. . .

Where is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)