More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Darkforeboding Darkforeboding

Where is she?

A parallel world

The girl that had just knocked her over and pinned her to the ground continued to look at her, looking at her hair and clothes. The girl grabbed her arm and looked at her hands.

"Give me that ring," she ordered!

"NO! That's my wedding ring!"

The girl didn't hesitate but punched her hard in the face, then punched her hard again and suddenly the girl was holding a sharp piece of metal to her throat.

"I'll fuckin' cut your throat! Don't think that I won't."

She took the ring off of her finger and gave it to the girl afraid for her life.

"Clothes! I want your clothes, too. Take them off!"

"No! Someone will see me."

"Nobody is going to pay attention to your pink ass," the girl said, pressing the sharp metal against her neck again. "I want those clean pretty clothes."

She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off while the girl snickered at her modesty.

"Nice bra, cunt. I bet your husband picked it for you."

She said nothing, slipped the blouse off her shoulder and left it on the ground and used her toes to slip her low heels off her feet, unbuttoned her slacks and slipping them down her legs. She was worried about standing in the open wearing nothing but a bra and panties.

The girl unhanded her to collect her clothes and began stripping herself, talking as she did.

"Nice panties, too. I remember when I had panties. The third guy that fucked me ripped them right off my ass," she snickered.

"I suppose you want them, too."

"Naw, men don't want anything getting in the way. You'll lose them soon enough. Put on my clothes."

The girl was completely naked next to the dumpster and didn't seem to be ashamed of it. She handed over her stained, flimsy, white t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants with tremendous holes at the knees. The clothes stunk with a mixture of body odor and something else. As the girl put on her new clothes she was able to notice the sharp metal that had been held to her neck.
"Hey! That's a tin can!"

"Yeah, it will cut, though. I sharpened it. I wouldn't get caught with a knife. The police will shoot you on sight if you have a weapon."

She dressed in the stinking clothes, aware that the girl might try to kill her if she tried anything.
"Where is this," she asked.

"I don't know. It's someplace different. Everyone here is different. They aren't like us. They aren't from Earth. We're someplace different. We're the aliens here."

"What do you mean 'aliens?'"

"We aren't from here. We're just strays here. We're like stray cats or dogs on Earth, only cats and dogs on Earth have it better than we do. An animal on Earth gets adopted or sent to the humane society. Here they'll chase you away or kill you. Except at night. At night the men find you and fuck you."

"Oh, my God! They make you?"

"They don't think that way, here. What is it when a guy humps his pillow? We have less rights than a pillow. If you stole someone's pillow the police would arrest you. They could kill us here and the police wouldn't do anything unless they left your body in the street. They'd get ticketed for littering. Mostly they just throw our bodies in the garbage."

She looked at the girl, horrified. "You don't mean that!"

"Yeah! Happens all the time. Be happy you didn't get here ten years ago. They tell me back then they shot us on sight. I've never met anyone that's been here that long."

"How long..."

"I've been here two years. If you know what's good for you stay alive like I do. Fuck every guy that looks at you. They won't kill you if they figure you'll give them a good piece later."

"No!"

"Then you'll get killed. I won't get killed. They love fucking me."

"You're lying."

"Nope. I got fucked five times last night. And that was a slow night."

Almost to cue the man that she'd seen from a block away walked around the corner of the dumpster. He stopped suddenly when he saw them, smiled and looked from one of them to the other.

"I was looking for you," he said. "You're pretty."

He was looking straight at her.

"She's clean, too," the other girl told him. "She just got here. If you want her you can be her first before the other men have had her."

"I don't have anywhere to take her," he said.

"Take her here, no one will see us." The two were talking about her as if she was a piece of meat. "She might fight, though, she doesn't know. If you'll give me something I'll hold her for you."

It crossed her mind that she should run, but she was frozen.

"Naw, I don't want her like that. I'll come looking for her later when she understands," he looked her over, taking a few steps towards her until he was close to her. He crossed behind her and suddenly put his face into her hair and inhaled a big breath of air through his nose. "You smell nice," he said. She stepped away from him and spun, looking at him horrified. He stood smiling at her.

"Don't pay any attention to her," the other girl told him, "come find me. I'm a good fuck, ask anybody."

He looked her over, smiling and moved to walk away. "I'll come back tonight," he told her.

"I suck cock, too. I give great head...quick," she added as he left.

"You don't mean that you'd have sex with that man, " she said, astonished.
"I don't call it 'having sex.' I mostly just think of it as them fucking me. I haven't 'had sex' since I got here. I've just gotten fucked."

"But what if you get pregnant?"

"Guys here can't get us pregnant. Our DNA is too different. That's what they say, anyway. We can't get any diseases, either. Germs didn't evolve for us, just for them."

"Look, my name is..."

"Nobody is going to care what your name is, cunt." She was looking at the ring she had stolen. "Look, I'm going to do you a favor, since I took the only thing you have that's worth anything besides your pussy. See those railroad tracks over there?" She pointed further down the block where a pair of rusty, disused tracks crossed the street at an oblique angle. "I'll stay on this side of the tracks and you can whore on the other side. I get fucked enough as it is."

"Look, couldn't we go somewhere and hide?"

"You can hide for a little while but someone will see you. At night the men will come looking for you. If you don't fuck they'll wonder why they should let you stay. If someone doesn't just decide to kill you themselves they'll call the police and have you put in a 'shelter.' That's what they call it. It's really just an organized whorehouse under lock and key."

The girl started away up the street, walking backwards and talking as she went. "You take my advice. Hide someplace if you don't want to get fucked tonight, but tomorrow you'll start getting hungry and if you want to eat you'll have to come out. See if you can find a guy that seems nice and maybe he'll keep you a night and feed you. It's against the law to keep you, so he'll have to turn you out. Then you'll get fucked for sure."

She turned around and was gone.

What will she do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)