More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GenericEditor168 GenericEditor168

Who are the heroes he meets in the throne room?

A pair of gunslingers

The party was a little on the small side, with only two members: A half-elf female, wearing a pair of trousers and a blue shirt, and a... something. Whatever it was, it was wearing an all-encompassing hooded coat. Both of them had a multitude of firearms.

They, or at least the recognisable one, were obviously from the Capital, not the King's capital but the capital of one of the neighbouring principalities, famed for its advanced technologies and shocking thoughts on social matters.

The Half-Elf female spoke.

"I am Mary Dawnstar. My companion and I are here to quest against the monsters and denizens of the dark that plague civilisation. We merely ask for a direction, and permission."

"And what does your companion have to say about this?" The king replied.

"He doesn't talk much. He leaves it to me to talk. Rest assured, though, he agreed to this quest, in fact he was its architect."

"Well, then. I ask you to complete... to complete..." The king noticed a folder lying on the table next to his throne, marked as "Urgent" by one of his ministers. He picked it up, and opening it found that it was about a physical threat to the kingdom. He didn't read further, instead crying out "This! You must complete the tasks and solve the threats laid out in this."

He handed the folder to the half-elf, and left before she could ask him to demonstrate the effects of his seed. The half-elf took her companion and left as well.

They walked for a while, neither talking, until they were in the Royal Forest. Then, they turned off from the path, and stepped under the branches.

When they were quite certain they were alone, Dawnstar's companion pulled back his hood, revealing a black-furred, rodentine face. He was a Ratkin, one of the most maligned races in the world, hence the hooded coat, and the efforts to become a hero.

"Ah, good to be finally free of the hood. Anyway, what's this task the king's given us?"

As the Ratkin had never been taught to read, the Half-Elf opened the folder and read through the sheets.

"Well, it's very technical, but from what I can gather, we're supposed to..."


1. What is the mission?

1a: A giant needs killing.

1b: Bandits need stopping.

1c: Demons need desummoning.

1d: A relic needs retrieving.

2. How long does it take to get to where the task is?

2a: They're already there.

2b: Not long - A two-day walk.

2c: Some time - Four days travel.

2d: A full week's trek.

3: What happens on the way? (This is multi-choice, please choose an option for each day of travel, arranged chronologically) (Feel free to add detail, but not too much).

3a: Nothing much.

3b: A non-combat encounter on the road.

3c: A combat encounter on the road.

3d: They stop overnight somewhere.

3e: Something else (Outline).

4: How much sex is there during their journey?

4a: It's a slow boil - No sex on the trip.

4b: A little bit - A scene or two.

4c: Quite a lot - Most days have a scene.

4d: Fuckfest - One or more scenes a day.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)