More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GenericEditor168 GenericEditor168

Which will he choose?

A non-traditional starter

Though the Professor had walked away, Touya noticed a computer screen set up next to the Pokeballs. It had a large alert on the screen, so he walked up and looked at it.

"Due to lack of traditional starter-type Pokegirls, we have had to change them out for other types of Pokegirls in order to preserve the breeding population. We apologise to anyone who wanted a specific starter Pokegirl.

Tap this message to open up a list of the available starter Pokegirls."

Touya tapped the screen, and it came up with a list of fifteen Pokegirls. He scrolled through, looking at each one, before finally picking the one he liked the look of most and tapping on her to open up a more detailed screen...


Author's note: Though Touya is technically presented with a list of fifteen options, this chapter serves as a jumping-off point for anyone who wants to write a thread featuring a different type of Pokegirl, and as such it may very well have more than fifteen options, so please refrain from listing any more Pokegirls then the one you're looking at. Also, please follow the structure set out in my Ekans chapter.

Which Pokegirl does he view first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)