More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Einna Einna

Who do you wanna see first?

A nice woman to welcome you to your room?

You tap at the computer screen for a few minutes with a combination of excitement, curiosity, and slight nerves. You don't specify much with the description you give, and when you hit 'send' you are given several options on screen. Three appear as 'recommended'.

The first is a woman named Reinette, according to the computer. Her hair and eyes are dark, her make-up is barely there, and her clothes are simply; jeans and a dark blouse. Even so, she has a strange kind of natural beauty to her, and her lack of make-up and simple attire only help to reaffirm your beleif that yes, the assets she has really are hers.

The second girl looks barely 18, although the computer assures you she's 22. Her name is Danielle, and apparenly she likes giving and receiving oral sex, and is always willing to experiment. She grins at you cheekily from the computer screen with a dazzling smile, sunglasses holding her highlighted hair out of her large, brown eyes and her arms folded under her breasts, thrusting them proudly forwards.

The third has neither name nor age listed, but the title 'Player'. She is wearing a pair of black jeans or trousers; you can't tell, and a glamourous gold halter-neck. Her face is painted with make-up, and not just the usual clubbing sort; her eyes and nose are covered in powder and golden leaf in the design of a butter-fly. The information about her tells you that she is a girl you have met at a masquerade party a friend has thrown, and she is interested in a breif, anonymous encounter. It also gives you the option to order a costume of your own, another to book the 'Masquerade hall' and another to throw the afformentioned party tomorrow night.

Which will you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)