More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lockieduncan@gmail.com [email protected]

What change does she make first?

A new pair of panties

After browsing the options, there did seem to be no rules or restrictions. She bit her lip thoughtfully, what should she change? A naughty thought crossed her mind. She and I had always been very close, but during my teens and even now at 21, I wasn't exactly subtle, despite my best efforts, in my ogling of her sexy, voluptuous curves. She was kind enough to never mention it, even though she must have noticed. With a smirk she swiftly typed something in and pressed enter.

"WARNING! You are about to change a living being into an inanimate object! Whilst this will cause no permanent harm to the physical wellbeing of said living being, and you can reverse the change at any time, there are things you should be aware of!

1) the living being in question will retain all senses of sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch during their transformation.

2) after the specified duration of the transformation has ended, the living entity will retain all memories of what has been done to them during the transformation - this may result in psychological damage and distress and may permanently negatively affect your relationship with said entity. The creators of this program will not accept any responsibility or liability for the consequences of this decision!

Do you want to continue? Y/N"

She frowned, but typed Y and hit enter. I was about to ask her what she had chosen, when a tingling sensation filled my body and I felt myself becoming loose, stretchy and smaller? Suddenly I was looking up at my mother as she stepped away from the computer and bent down to pick me up from the floor. She threw me onto my bed, and to my shock started stripping off her jeans and panties. "I'm sorry honey," her voice sounding at odds with the words coming out, "I know I've never brought it up, but did you really think that I haven't noticed you constantly drooling over my ass? It's not healthy for a gorgeous young man like you to be content to stay shut up in the house to lust after your middle aged, past her prime mother! You should be chasing girls your own age or at least hanging out with friends and getting up to mischief that I shouldn't know about! I love you honey, and I will reverse this change eventually, but for now some hard core exposure therapy should help you understand!" With that she sat on the bed besides me, picked me up and started to put her feet in... No through me and started slowly pulling me closer towards her. I could only stare in shock, confusion and growing excitement as her glistening and slightly hairy pussy grew ever closer to me.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)