More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Urhr93 Urhr93

Begin?

A new day

Like any other day before then Roze woke up following the ringing of the alarm clock next to her bed, well rested after a good night of sleep and ready for the new day... much unlike her roommate, Aria, who in response to the ringing threw her pillow towards hit, turned around and resumed her rest.

Letting the girl sleep, Roze went to the bathroom to wash up first, cleaning what needed to be cleaned and dressing up before looking at herself in the mirror to make sure nothing was out of place.

The mirror reflected the image of a gorgeous yet wild beauty, not the tallest but still above average, a toned body with all the right curves coupled with a charming face full of blonde hair.

"Aria, wake up! You'll be late!" Wearing a t-shirt along along with low waist ripped hot pants Roze came out of the bathroom and called for her friend, knowing just this won't be enough to wake the girl up yet trying anyway. The two met when they rented the room they lived in through the introduction of an acquaintance and became roommates, becoming close friends despite their different characters.

If Roze could be considered a troublemaker, then Aria was nothing less than an hard-core party girl. She went to any party she was able to, and when she couldn't she would go clubbing. If those options weren't available then she'd find something else to go by. That was also the reason she couldn't wake up in the morning. Aria also admitted to having had a lot of boyfriends when she was in school, but just before college met this new guy and they sticked together since. Aria said it was because he was 'peculiar', and due to how 'peculiar' Roze's own boyfriend was she felt more closer to the girl, despite the two never confirming in what way their guys were 'peculiars'.

Leaving Aria to fend for herself, Roze finally took off.

For where?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)