More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by namenotfound namenotfound

What's waiting for you at home?

A naked Olivia.

Your car screeches to a stop in your driveway. Excitement rushes through you as you get out and bolt towards the front door. You have no idea what Olivia could have planned but you’re more than ready to find out.

Your slightly sweaty hand grabs the door handle and you open it. You first notice that your house seems cleaner than normal. Many of your things that were scattered across the house just that morning are now nowhere to be seen. You immediately stop thinking about your things when you look up to see Olivia standing on the other side of the room, completely naked.

“Welcome home!” She says sweetly.

You couldn’t take the smile off your face if you wanted to. You quickly shut the door and walk up to her.

“This is quite a welcome.” You say. You move in to give her a kiss, but are a bit surprised when she holds her hand out, stopping you.

“I have something to tell you, before we start the fun.” She says. Her sweet smile turns slightly more serious.

You take a step back, a bit confused, but still just as excited as your eyes begin to wander around her naked body.

“I’ve been thinking allot about us, and me, and our relationship.” She says.

Her words flutter around your head as you stare at her breasts. You’ve seen her naked plenty of times but don’t usually spend this much time just looking at them, they’re large, round, and perfect, the desire to grab them consumes you.

“I don’t want you to be my boyfriend anymore.” She says. You’re eyes quickly snap up to meet hers.

“What do you mean?” You ask. “Do you want to get married?”

“No.” she says with a slight chuckle. “I’ve realized something hasn’t been right with us. I thought moving in together would fix it, but it hasn’t, but the more I’ve been discovering… myself” She slides her hands down her body, “The more I’ve realized our relationship has to change.”

“So you want to break up?” You ask, your excitement beginning to dwindle.

“In a way. I just don’t think you work as my boyfriend, but I still want to play with you.” Olivia’s hand reaches out and caresses your chin. Your excitement shoots back up. Figuring this must be some game she’s playing, you decide to not take her words so seriously, and start playing along.

“Oh yeah? What am I then?” You ask.

“I haven’t figured that out yet.” She says as she begins unbuttoning your shirt. “Are you my pet? My toy? Or something else?” She gets in close to your face, you prepare for a kiss, but she quickly pulls away.

“Let’s find out!” She says as she moves over to the couch and lays down. She picks up a small egg timer from the side table and turns the dial.

“You have 5 minutes to make me cum. You can do it however you see fit, then I’ll know what you are.”

How do you pleasure her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)