More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darren j darren j

We have drinks and watch a movie or...?

A movie

I invite him in and tell him our favorite movie is on. We both had had talked about it while chatting over the internet.
We sat down together on the couch. As the movie progressed Trevor put his arm over my shoulder.
Then during an ad he kissed me on the lips I responded with my tongue in his mouth and soon the movie was forgotton as we kissed and felt each other up.
Buttons were undone clips unfastened and zippers pulled down.
I blame it on the wine we had with dinner because when I finaly started to get some control over myself. I found myself kneeling in my lounge room floor in front of Trevor. My fingers were wrapped around the base of his cock and my palm was next to his ball sack. I had most of his shaft down my throat.
I looked up at his face.
He was looking down at the top of my head with a dreamy look on his face.
This was the first cock I had in any part of my in over 18 months.
I did not want him to think I am easy. If I swallow I can get out of having a fuck. But at the same time this is a realy nice cock and I am very horny my pussy is very wet?

Should I swallow or should I root him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)