More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KanekiCode KanekiCode

What does Matt do the next day?

A mother's love

The next day Matt is filled with juvenile vigor and rush downstairs for breakfast where he is greeted with a large smile form his mother and an equally large surprise.

As though he had walked into a fantasy world formed from all his depraved desires he sees a beautiful goddess with his mother's face but with a few alterations all over: his mother's normally blonde hair was now red and lush, her average size 34C breasts were now what he could only describe as 44HH cow adders, hanging loosely above her naval.

As far as he could tell, his mother was still his mother just a version of her that only his depraved mind could have cooked up and he liked that.

His cock had been erect since he laid eyes on his humanoid looking mother and it didn't help the she had a traditional maid outfit on. She didn't say a word to him as she walked about the kitchen and tidied up a bit.

As she reached to grab the dish washing liquid Matt decides that the sexual tension has hit it's peak and pounces on his mother who screams and thrashes about wildly as her son mounts her, "Matt!! What are you doing?!" she yells but he ignores her and tears away her panties only to fall backward upon the sight of an erect 7-inch cock attached to his mother.

What next:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)