More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DavidRplay DavidRplay

What happens now?

A more appropriate punishment

Kara could only hope that the earth would open up and swallow her, but that didn't happen. "I'm sorry" she wailed, "I let you down; I'm so sorry"

"And?" the ballet mistress said. "how should you be punished? I hardly think the usual punishment is harsh enough, but any harsher would stop you dancing altogether"

"I couldn't help it," Kara said, "it's my breasts; they grew too much. I tried desperately to control my trembling"

"So, you're saying that they should be punished?" the mistress asked provocatively.

The other pupils in the class were delighted by the sudden turn of events, and by the possible outcome. Jealous of Kara's breast growth, the girls were delighted at the thought of seeing Kara's breasts suffer and the boys were even more delighted, and aroused, at the prospect of just seeing her breasts, as evidenced by the enlarged bulges in their tight leotards. It was evident that breast punishment would be universally popular, removing the one thing that could have caused the mistress to hold back, complaints to the fee-paying parents.

Kara had also read the mood and realized that she had no other option. She hoped that at least it would prevent her from being dismissed from the school and thus from the career that she wanted above everything else. "If there is no other option," Kara said. There was a frisson of delight within the class.

"So, let's get this clear" the mistress said, "Kara, do you have a request?"

The mistress knew the law. If there was to be any action by the authorities she had a class of witnesses to testify that Kara had asked for the breast punishment.

"Please Miss" Kara said, her voice wavering, would you punish my breasts for being too big?"

"If that's what you specifically want," the mistress said. She turned to the class. "You're the ones she's inconvenienced," she said, looking from one to another, "let's have suggestions - just how should her breasts be punished?"

What ideas do the pupils have?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)