More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Budgieping Budgieping

What other goodies (and surprises)might Joanie have in store for Simon?

A moral dilemma and that’s just for starters.

As my fingers dug deep into Joanie's softness, an extract from my wedding vows came wafting into my somewhat fevered brain: "....and forever keeping yourself only unto her for as long as you both shall live." I guess this meant that mauling the Store's new girl's boobs was a bit of a no no

and yet here I was committing the deadly sin of lust on the body of this scatty young creature I'd only been acquainted with for a few incredibly exciting, exhilerating, very naughty and deliciously dirty minutes. I was aware also that I was betraying the trust of my handsome and loyal wife, Maureen, who incidently was never all that keen on having her breasts felt. In fact, she calles me a filthy pig if my hands strayed anywhere near her bountiful bosom. Truth to tell, Maureen always considered the animal aspect of sexual congress as being somewhat demeaning and beneath her. Consequently, I could never get my otherwise loving wife beneath me anything like as often as I'd have liked. Certainly not as often as I felt I needed.

I guess fate had decided that Joanie should be the key that unlocked and let loose all my sexual repressed and inhibited sexual urges. For a while, my eyes remained fixed on her chest which seemed to positively billow as I kneaded her veiled flesh like a baker kneads dough. If I was hurting her at all, the low moans of pleasure escaping her lips assured me that she was thoroughly enjoying the pain. Indeed, she even placed her hands over mine and pressed them even harder into her softness. That's when I noticed her wedding ring.

So, little Joanie clearly wasn't the naive innocent I'd assumed from her manner that she must be. Presumably, she'd made the same marriage vows as I had and therefore must be braking them now for pretty much the same reason. Like me, she craved a bit of filth in her life. Dirty sex for sex's sake has a special tang to it that conventional love making doesn't have. That tang's dangerously addictive and once sampled, some of us get can get very badly hooked. One look at the ecstatic expression on Joanie's flushed and shining face did away with all need for further words. We were clearly doomed to be lovers, come what may. Immediately, we gave in to our fate. I released Joanie's breasts from my torturous grasp only to embrace as much of her entire body as I could in my arms. We kissed passionately with open mouths, our tongues invading eachother's gaping, sucking, licking vortex of a gob. My hands freely roamed over the back of my lover's body, relishing how different she felt in my arms to Maureen. She was shorter, slimmer - especially around the waist. I slid my hands down to explore the delightful spread of Joanie's figure below her wasplike waist. There was another world to explore down there and I commence my exploration by grabbing her arse through the material of her dress. In truth, I was grabbing more dress than bottom so I pulled the material up until I was able to seize her pantiehose clad buttocks, though this too was only momentarily. After all, why stop there when I could easily slide my hands down inside her pantiehose and experience the smooth, soft, feminine roundness of its contents, skin to skin. So I did. Needless to say, more gratuitous kneading ensued.

Equally needless to say, my cock was by now very hard and extremely erect. Joanie must have felt it pressing against her belly because she commented "ooo, someone down there seems very pleased to meet me. Aren't you going to introduce me to him?"

In an instant, my hand was at my flies. As soon as the zipper was undone, Joanie's hand was in through that slim portal and grasping at my cock through my underpants. "Well, hello big boy" she murmured as her mobile fingers sussed out my cock's not unimpressive dimensions......

The phone rang. Without releasing her grip on my phallus, she picked up the phone and said, "hello Stores..........not just at the moment, the rest of the staff are away at a meeting and I can't leave the place unattended. If your need is urgent, just pop down here I'll do my best to give you whatever you want........okay, see you soon. Bye."

Giving my cock a coy little squeeze, she withdrew her hand from my trousers and stepped away from me to straighten out and smooth down her attire. In no time, she was the innocent looking little geek I encountered when first arriving at the Stores.

"Looks like I'm about to get busy" she said, adding "maybe we'll get lucky and bump into eachother in the car park after work?"

In the near distance, I heard lift doors open and close and footsteps approaching. Hurriedly, I tried to zip up my flies. It jammed.

"Maybe you'll need this" Joanie giggled as she handed me a carboard box with the word STAPLER printed on the outside.

Embarrassed and frustrated beyond belief, I grabbed the box and fled to the nearest toilet in order to sort out my wardrobe malfunction before anyone noticed. As I wrestled to ease my underpants out from between the teeth of the zipper, I recalled what my lover had said to whoever it was on the phone ".......I'll do my best to give you whatever you want." Wasn’t that pretty much what she'd said to me? The was bothersome. I mean, what was she, a practicing nymphonaniac? Was she going to turn out to be just another piece of Company equipment that's there for all members of staff to use? BUGGER!

Could it be love, an obsession, or merely one of those middle age crises thingies?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)