More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nicetits nicetits

Where will your story take place?

A modern day fantasy

This story takes place in a world of both technology, limitted magic, and powerful women. Women in this world are more powerful due to the main origin of magical abilities: tits. The bigger the rack, the more powerful the magical powers. Men do have a small amount of power in their testicles, but the magical density is a tiny fraction compared to breasts. Only men with the largest of balls could even compete with a woman with the smallest of boobs.

This vast majority of magical power has led to women having essentially the entirety of societal power. They also know how to keep men in their place while showing a surprising level of mercy. Men could easily have been made to serve women in every way, but are mercifully only legally restricted in allowed clothing. Men are required to either be naked or to wear a chastity cage as punishment and to control their magic. With this rule, women don't need to do anything for men to be subservient. Most positions of power, incluing CEOs, senators, and presidents, are held by busty women. Women in general have almost all of these positions.

Who does your story focus on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)