More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by personunused personunused

Who are you?

A middle aged house-wife

Looking under the cover you experience the strange sensation of new memories coming into your mind. They provide enough information to act as you ought to but don't entirely feel like your own.

You are currently dressed in a deep blue, silk slip with lace edging. Beneath that you see hints of a true MILF's figure. Large breasts, wide hips and nice thighs poking out from under your hem line. Your skin has a healthy tan and not too many signs of ageing yet. A younger woman would have firmer breasts and a narrower waist but it is clear you have done everything to maintain yourself.

Speaking of MILFs there is another fine example sleeping with her back to you.

Your wife has a similar, though pink, nightgown on that nicely shows off her back. The feeling of attraction to that feature is completely novel. You have always enjoyed the sight of bare, female skin but now you are noting how protective her strong shoulders look. Her hair is black and wavy while her skin has a delicious olive tone.

More important than the sight of Carlotta though is the flood of memories as you remember your life with her. Twenty-two years ago you were on the fast track to become a partner at a major law-firm and desperately lonely. Totally focused on your career there was no time for friends, let alone lovers. Up to this point there are no important differences. But then, while negotiating a contract between multinational corporations you caught the eye of an Italian big-shot who was about to resign and follow an entirely different path. She asked if you could redirect your energies from law to raising daughters? A few months and one wedding later the two of you were looking for a patch of farm-land Carlotta could work while you home-schooled your daughters.

The first year was difficult. Even with a considerable mortgage most of your money was spent on buying the land, building a house on it and upgrading the neglected facilities. During most of this period both of you were working hard on getting the farm ready without making any money from it until the last few months.

The next year the evenings of passionate sex paid of as well with you becoming pregnant with Julia. You helped Carlotta as much and for as long as you could the final trimester challenged you both.

Year three was the hardest. You got carried away pleasuring your wife and she became pregnant as well. This brought the farms productivity back down near zero. What you remember especially fondly is that in order for Carlotta to return to farming after giving birth to Stephanie you had to extend your lactation out long after you weened Julia. This was achieved by intimate sessions of Carlotta suckling from you.

In year four you were pregnant with Grace but this time both of you were thoroughly prepared and Carlotta finally managed to make the farm properly profitable.

Eighteen years later your daughters are making plans to expand the farm, Carlotta is now working part time as a lawyer for neighbouring farms and you have perfected the art of home making. In your male life you thought you were "successful" in the big city but you had neither love nor control over your career. This is a happy life.

The funny thing is though that even if you can remember it all the memories do not feel like your own. When you wished for a world lesbians you were imagining the most wild entertainment your money could buy not a wholesome family life! Surely you could have some real excitement before you're too old?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)