More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Who’s tale shall you follow?

A man from earth

After secretly cheating Fazeel out of a corporate merger, you had been surprised to be invited by the oddly spoken businessman to visit his homeland, Zhor. You had never heard of the country and had been utterly amazed when you had entered a strange doorway at Fazeel's mansion to emerge in a medieval world.

Whilst giving you a tour of his exotic home city state, Fazeel explained in his broken english, "I undertook trade on Earth. Not for personally gain... but for behalf of the Overlords. I need help... You help. The fate of two world hang in the balance."

"I see," you replied noncommittally groaning inwardly at Fazeels language.

"Here... I must showed you these. My pleasure place!" he led you into a well appointed garden where beautiful and scanty clad woman lounged about. "I own... these place. It housed of the cities... finest serum girls."

Your eyes roamed about and your jaw dropped. Fazeel motioned an attendant over. The man held a book and within it were sketched page after page of exquisite beauties.

"Picked one. Whichever you want... she is you. Forever."

"Really?"

"Yes. These woman are all my..." he motioned at the nubile beauties, "how you say... conquests?" Fazeel said, his grin deepening. "Perhaps you could describe the woman of you dreams. I may be to provide her for you..." His language became quite clear of a sudden.

You smiled as you flipped through the book, your loins stirring with desire. "Well, she would have to be a big breasted girl. Wide hips. I like dark skin. Not tall. Delicate. And a firecracker in the sack."

"We call them the furs... I think you will become quite familiar with them."

"This one," You said, pointing to a Nubian princess. You’d always wanted to sleep with a dark skinned woman.

"A fine choice my friend... she will be most lovely."

Fazeel clapped his hands and the attendant left to return a moment later with a syringe upon a velvet cushion. "First you must inject this. It will make you... fit in? Yes."

You looked at it. "You have some strange diseases here?"

Fazeel nodded.

You took the syringe and injected yourself. Then blackness overcame you.

"Wake," a voice whispered in your ear.

You groaned then coughed, opening your eyes. You felt as though you'd been asleep for days and your body ached and felt... well wrong. You blinked and smiled. Your dream girl smiled back at you, her ebon face inches from yours. She was lovely with finely boned cheeks, full lips, long lashed doleful eyes and the cutest little nose he could images. She looked deep into your eyes and you saw her smouldering lust, mirroring your own. She was jaw droppingly gorgeous - and she was all yours.

Then the world tilted and the girl moved with it. You saw the enticing flash of her full dark breasts with their rosy nipple points, then the shine of silver. He had been looking in a mirror!

"What?" You asked as you struggled to understand. Had that been your reflection? "Some trick with mirrors, but... my voice." You muttered with confusion.

"It is as I said. I need your help," Fazeel said.

You looked down at your body. You were the beautiful woman. Full chocolate breasts filled your vision, their points upturned prettily. You went rigid with fear. These breasts were yours you realised. You didn't have to reach down and check to know that the rest of your body matched. You could feel it. You clenched the muscles in your groin. Swallowed. Like nothing you’d ever felt before. You breathed in and out but the raising and lowering weight of your breasts made you stop. You looked up and searched Fazeel's eyes for an answer.

"You have two choices girl..." Fazeel chuckled. "You may either stay here on Zhor or you may return to your Earth and help me. If you stay here you will be nothing but an object, a powerless plaything of men. You will brol like a slut for decades, perhaps centuries. On your Earth you will remain relatively free and perhaps maintain a semblance of your former life. The choice is yours."

You felt your heart beating faster at the promise in his words. "Hardly a choice!" you blurted, your mind racing. "If I help will you return my body?"

“There is no way to regain your feeble manhood," Fazeel sneered.

"Go to hell!" you cried with as much anger as you could muster. Fazeel reached out and calmly gripped your chin in his firm grasp.

"You will keep a civil tongue or I will have you bound in chains!" He looked deep into your smouldering eyes and smiled with pleasure. You felt your anger melt and your heart skip a beat. The sudden sexual tension between thrall and master filled the air with its promise of dark pleasures. You swallowed in confusion, not sure what to say. Fazeel chuckled, sensing your mixed emotions. "That is your last warning. I will leave you here to think on it. I hope for your sake you will cooperate."

You sat in the silken sheets for a moment then you started to cry. You didn't want this body! It was a prison. You threw a pillow petulantly across the room with all your strength. The pillow hit the wall with hardly any . You gritted your teethe and clenched your fists. You were weak and powerless.

But on Zhor you were a... . You couldn't stay here. Back on earth you could escape from Fazeel and be free. Even with no money and no past you could survive. You still had your mind, and as every red blooded man's wet dream you would easily find a sugar daddy to keep you in the lifestyle you previously enjoyed. A wealthy old man who would not be able to have sex. The thought of sex made your curious and you reached down to touch your new sex experimentally. You groaned in pleasure.

The pleasure of your own touch was indescribable. Your eyes widened and you withdrew your hand, your moistness leaving your tiny digits damp. You bent to examine your new sex. Almost hairless, your lips were delicate folds of flesh the glistened like the petals of a flower in bud. You chuckled at the poetry of the thought. You'd fucked many woman before, but had never really fully appreciated the beauty of the female sex organs until now.

You could smell the scent of you own sex mixed with the sweat from your transformation over the last few days or possibly weeks. It was not entirely unpleasant but the odours were a little strong. You rolled off the bed and stood, feeling off balance and more than a little strange. Your breasts wobbled from side to side and your widened hips swivelled oddly.

A small bucket and stool sat by a basin with a mirror and you approached it. You ladled the cold water, stiffing a yelp as it ran in chilling rivulets over the curves of your body, leaving a wake of goosebumps. The cold water affirmed that you were not dreaming, which was not a good thing. You took the cake of rose scented soap and lathered your soft ebon skin. You started with your large breasts, taking special care to enjoy your now very sensitive nipples.

Your hands roamed down your flat, taut stomach, avoiding the temptation of your vagina. Remembering how pleasurable it had been you soaped and rinsed sparingly, trying not to take too much pleasure from the sensations. As you explored your new body, you thought about what this change meant. Had Fazeel told the truth - was this permanent? And if it was, what did that mean? You still liked woman... didn't you?

You dried off with a course woven towel, then walked nude back to the bed. You briefly enjoyed the air on your taut naked skin as you pondered your clothing options. A bra of some gossamer black material, a tiny thong panties and a pair of high heeled leat your sandals were all the clothing you could find. Better than nothing, but not by much.

The feeling of the thong slipping between the cheeks of your ass was a little disconcerting. Your ass and legs felt as though they were on display for all to see. You had always been a boxers man, but you had to admit the thong complimented your curves nicely. You pulled on the bra, struggling briefly with your breasts until they slipped into the cups.

You admired yourself in the mirror, liking what you saw. You were an eminently screwable piece of ass. The thought popped into your head and stayed there.

You looked at the heels. You had no desire to wear them, but you couldn't walk about barefoot on Zhor - the place was little better than a third world country, with sanitation almost non existent. You shuddered to think what you might step in. Shoes were a necessity.

You strapped the leather cords around your ankles and stood up, unsteady at the start but quickly finding your balance as you strutted back and forth. The heels made your long legs longer and more defined, and gave your much needed height and confidence. They looked pretty too, the straps crisscrossing about your ebon skinned calves. You'd never much cared for clothes, but in this body you realised that they would be important.

You returned to the mirror by the sink. A brush lay by the soap and without really thinking about it you picked it up and combed your long dark hair back. Looking and feeling a bit better you went to the door and tried the handle. It was locked. With a sigh you went back to the bed, but on the way you spied a little chest of drawers which you quickly searched. You found some perfume atomisers and an assortment of makeup. There were also two stoppered glass bottles, one bitter smelling which you turned your nose up at, the other sweet smelling. You sipped the sweet smelling liquid and found it tasted like nectar and honey.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)