More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jake1234 jake1234

What does she buy?

A magical ring (Unaware Nudism)

"That one is perfect for you mam!"

Slightly startling Ash, she turns around to see a tired skinny man in his thirties dressed in dark clothing.

"That ruby ring came from Europe!" said the shopkeep.

Squinting at the strange man "Uh huh" murmured Ash. Although it was undeniable that the ring was very pretty looking, its authenticity questionable it might just due for a good costume. "And how much is this? There's no price tags on anything here it looks like my grandmas basement." She take's a look around at the small cramped shop void of anyone but the two of them.

The strange man said "Well... I like to base my price on what the customers like! And for you that ring is a mere 30 bucks!"

"30 bucks? Really? Just because it looks good fake is still fake." Ash argued.

"Come on try it on! I promise you'll like it!"

"hmm" Ash was hesitant to trust the man even to try something on, but she did like the idea of the ring as a center piece for a costume, maybe she could even convince people it was real. She slips the ring on her middle finger and a slight jolt of energy pulses through her body, a few things occur at the same time.

She strips all of her clothes off and drops it onto the floor. Pulling off her tank top and jeans, revealing a surprisingly supple C-cup for her slender figure. Next she pulls off her pink bra, bouncing her bare tits into the open air. Lastly her matching panties, bending over to pull them off, showing off her tight pink pussy and a sexy thigh gap. Leaving her only with a purse, high socks and sneakers, somehow leaving her looking more naked than if she wore nothing.

Next some mind control from the ring is placed on Ash. She becomes unaware that she's naked, thinking she has fairly modest clothing on as normal. The ring also mentality filters out or interprets any talk or action about her nudity as complements about her outfit or normal conversation. As long as she has the ring on she cant find out she's naked, even if someone touches her were her clothes would be.

Finally she becomes much more agreeable to what people suggest to her, far more susceptible to peer pressure and risky dares than she would normally be. When she takes off the ring she will be released of the rings mental influence but she will still think she was clothed the whole time, if the spell of the ring is somehow broken, then all memories of her nudity will come back to her making for some embarrassing memories.

"It looks fantastic on you!" chuckled the man as he looked up and down at Ash's bare white skin, boobs, and pussy. "Your tits look pretty good too!" As he gives her left breast a firm squeeze.

Ash felt pleasure, but it didn't register in her mind that she was practically naked and was just groped by this stranger "My ex got me this tank top, I don't need your complements about my outfit ok?" said Ash. "Fine I'll buy it, here's thirty bucks ok? This place is giving me the creeps" Ash places some crumpled money on the counter, and turns to leave. Ass jiggling and boobs bouncing as she walks out the door.

Getting one more eyeful as she left the shop keep says "Have a nice day! I hope your guy friends enjoy the eye candy!"

Where does Ash go next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)