More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by daveport daveport

What happens once the comfrence starts

A lot of fun

Faith makes sure all the bimbos including the 5 new bimbos are wearing crotchless panties and peek-a-boo bras. Then all the bimbos put on slutty business dresses and skirt suits. Then they all get their name tags and go to their spots in the auditorium. Once all the business women are in place Ebony starts the conference as planed. Once she is done with the greeting she introduces the first speaker who is Faith. When Faith gets to the podium she looks out and sees that many of the women are rubbing their legs together. She then starts her speech which is all about how the best way for a woman to be in business is to be a bimbo who has sex with anyone. At that point the bimbo squad each start kissing the woman next to them while Ebony, Karen, Andrea, Sara and Erin each start rubbing the later speakers boobs and cunts through there clothing. Then Faith goes to her briefcase and retrieves a strange looking metal device that she turns on. The device makes it so that any woman that cums in the room will become a bimbo. Faith then goes to the most powerful woman in the room Eva Jacobs and rips her dress off and notices even though the 63 year old woman is wearing a bra she is not wearing panties. At seeing this most of the women in the room start taking off their clothes and having lesbian sex.

What happens as the women cum

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)