More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yancondary yancondary

Where do we go next?

A lonely road by the beach

Continuation from photoshoot story linked here.

Wendy stumbled down from the truck, pushed out by the asshole driver, struggling to hold her jiggling melons. "Now now," he told her, whispering. "Just need ta convince him to let us go!"

How did she find herself in this situation? Having to persuade some crooked cop to let that handsy asshole drive her to her hotel? She tried straightening herself, and started walking to the car with a sway to her step. Her hands were still covering her tits, however. She didn't want that cop to get a free peek, no matter what.

"Hello there, ma'am." the officer said when she reached the patrol car. He wasn't ugly at all, like Wendy had expected. In fact, the model thought he was quite handsome, tall with a nice tan and a clean shave. "What is the situation? And why are you not wearing any clothes?" his eyes drifted down to her tits, which she was struggling to keep from being totally exposed. "Public indecency is a serious charge in the eyes of the law, ma'am."

Suddenly, an idea came to Wendy's mind. Why did she have to listen to that hick? This officer could take her to her hotel just fine. "I lost them, officer! I was in a photoshoot, and my camera crew left me behind!" Wendy told him. It was the truth, but the officer quirked his eyebrow in disbelief.

"They just left you behind, ma'am?" he told her. "I find that hard to believe. The gentleman in the truck said he 'hired' you. Are you telling me that he's lying?"

Wendy cursed that fucking asshole trucker. He promised he'd give her clothes, and then went on telling people she's a.. a whore! She swallowed hard, and continued. "He is!" she said in a teary-eyed voice. "I wanted someone to take me back to my hotel and he-he..." the busty beauty approached the officer closer, pressing her massive chest against him. "Well, you then came in, officer."

The cop didn't say a thing, feeling Wendy's soft flesh flow down to the sides when she pressed herself against him. Slowly, she moved her fingers down one of her breasts, exposing a nipple with a teasing smile. Finally, she got a reaction out of him. "Officer..." she said. "Can we please go to your patrol car? This heat is killing me..."

He accepted, with a grin on his face.

What does she do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)