More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by abc123 abc123

What do you do?

A little help from the heavens....

You are determined to fuck this girl, but you falter trying to come up with an excuse to get her into the car. She begins to turn away and you are considering grabbing her and dragging her in by , when as if on cue a drop of water strikes the windshield followed by another and another until after only a few seconds it is raining steadily. You smile inwardly, maybe someone upstairs wants you to get some white, teen pussy as well.

"Oh, no!" the girl groans, looking up at the sky.

"Hop in," you say, leaning over to open the passenger's door for her. She hesitates for a moment, glancing at you suspiciously, then at the distance to her house, then back at you. After another few seconds she reluctantly climbs into the passenger seat, wrinkling her nose at the smell of cigarettes and the crumpled snack packages that litter the floor.

As she gets into the car you glance hungrily at her damp thighs as the little school skirt rides up. Your eyes drift up her body, you allow them to linger for a moment on her large pert breasts, you can make out the outline of her nipples through the moist shirt. When you finally look at her face, she is staring back at you, doe-eyed and nervous.

Where (or how) will you take her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)