More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KinkyQueen KinkyQueen

What's next?

A little bit of drama

He showed her a few features of the room and briefly explained how they worked.

She sat down at the desk leaned back in the chair, locked her fingers behind her head and said, "I can't believe I have my own classroom and my first real teaching job."

"This is your first teaching job?" he asked not failing to notice her hard nipples through the t-shirt.

"Yes, "I am so excited." Not half as excited as I am he thought.

"Okay, I have a meeting in a few minutes with the Campus Advisory Committee, but I'll try to see you before you leave," he told her.

"Thanks Mr. Deeson,' she replied.

" Since we are colleagues now please call me Kevin," he ventured. He smiled, turned and walked out of her room door down the hall to his meeting.

She leaned back in her chair and thought about her new colleague. He was at least 6"4" tall and she loved his broad shoulders and his deep green eyes. He was ruggedly handsome with a military style crew cut, a clean shaven face that lit up when he smiled and a strong square jaw with the cutest dimples. She estimated he weighed well over 200 lbs and not one ounce of fat was visible anywhere on his fantastic body. His waist was narrow and his tight rounded buns she found especially nice not to mention the more than ample bulge he didn't think she noticed. Just thinking about it caused a familiar twinge in her lower abdomen.

About an hour and a half later he walked through her open door as she paged through the textbook on her desk. She looked up and smiled, "meeting over?"

"Yeah, finally,"I hate these 'faculty committee' meetings, they are always so boring," he said tiredly.

She said, I think I am going home and have a nice long hot soaking bubble bath." He blushed at the images his mind created from that statement becoming instantly erect again.

She got up, picked up her keys and started out the door.

"Where are you parked?" he asked.

" In the teachers lot."

"It's a lot closer to go out your back door because the parking lot begins at the end of the sidewalk outside your door and you don't have to walk all the way to front of the building and back around." "I think I"ll go too," he said,"just a second and I'll walk with you but I have to get something from my room first." He walked inside the store room and rearranged his hard on so that was not quite so obvious.

After locking her back door, Amy started slowly walking down the sidewalk toward the parking lot.

She had walked but a few steps when she noticed a group of three teenage boys at the end of the side walk sitting in the cab of a high rise 4-wheel drive pickup. She didn't think anything of it and looked back toward the building to see if Kevin had come out yet. As the neared the group of boys, she heard one of them wolf whistle at her and they all jumped to the ground. She never looked up and kept walking. When she got close to the group, the bigger of the boys stepped into her path blocking her way.

"Where are you going pretty lady?" he said leering at her? You want to party with me and my two bros?"

"No," she said trying to walk around him, but he grabbed her by the arm as he said "Wait up just a minute baby, where are you going so fast?" he sneered grabbing her shirt over her breast.

"Stop! Stop! Please you're hurting me!" she pleaded.

She screamed and tried to get away from him, tearing her shirt, but he held her too tightly.

Suddenly he let go of her arm and grabbed his wrist puzzled at the sudden pain.

Kevin had him by the wrist and was bending it cruelly toward his arm as he was gently pushing Amy behind him with his other hand.

"What the hell?" the boy shouted as Kevin rather forcefully threw him to the ground.

"Alright the fun's over you guys move along now before someone really gets hurt."

The three boys all surrounded him and the leader said angrily, "You should have minded your own business mister because now some one is going to get really hurt and then we will teach this bitch some manners," the boy shouted as he lunged at Kevin.

He easily side stepped the boy, catching him by his wrist and snapping it with a loud crunch, then kicking him in the groin causing him to go down screaming The other two spread out on each side of Kevin and came at him from two directions. Kevin stepped out of the way and quickly grabbed the two boys by their necks and slammed their heads together with a loud crack.

They went down in a crumpled heap next to their friend who was writhing on the ground in pain with a broken wrist and crushed genitals.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)