More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tpcook Tpcook

Whats next?

A late night phone call.

Tyler was sitting in his living room. He wasn't doing much. Mostly sitting around watching whatever caught his interest on YouTube. It had been a slow week. The Classed were not interesting. And play practice had to be put on hold for the band. So nothing was going on.

But what sucked the most was Sharons dick of a boyfriend john. He had asked her out a few weeks before class had started. He was always angered when Tyler said a basic hello to Sharon. And he always had Sharon sit by him and barley ever let Sharon by Tyler. John and even picked on Tyler whenever Sharon wasn't around. Sharon however seemed to be infatuated with john. She had never spoke of anything bad about him. She did believe tyler thought that he picked on him. She had actually asked john in public to try and be nicer.

But still john was definitely not the best guy.

"I hope Sharon will be ok." Said Tyler to himself. "I just really hope john isn't some kind of prick only using her as a thing for sex."

Then Tyler's cell phone rang. It was Sharon. Tyler looked surprised Sharon didn't call him in a while. let alone text.

"Hello?" Said Tyler as he picked up the phone.

"Hey Tyler can i talk to you?" Said Sharon.

Tyler got worried. Sharon didn't sound happy at all.

"Are you ok?" Asked Tyler.

"I think so?" Said Sharon, "i just had to talk to you about advice. John got drunk off his parents beer while i was over at his place

"What happened?" Asked Tyler.

"He tried to make out with me." Said Sharon. "He grabbed me and pulled me close asking if i wanted to have sex. I said no because i was definitely not ready yet but he kept insisting so i left before things got worse."

"John did that?" Said Tyler. "Are y ok yourself about it?"

"Not really." Said Sharon. "I was going to talk to him tomorrow and see if it was just drunken nonsense. But if it wasn't i might break up with him. Because i don't want a boyfriend like that."

"That's probably all you can do." Said Tyler. "I know you like him so...just talk to him and then you decide what you want to do."

"Thank you." Said Sharon. "It is always nice to talk to you. Good night."

"Good night." Said Tyler as Sharon hung up.

"Ok." Said Tyler. "If john was trying that and still is im gonna punch him."

What happens at school?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)