More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Reactor Reactor

What happens next?

A knock at the door.

You had just opened a bag of dill pickle chips when you heard a knock from behind you. Rolling the bag back shut, you set it down on the table, got off of your couch, and walked towards the door. Opening up, you see your sister standing there, hands behind her back, smiling. You greet her, give her a hug, and she replies "Thanks again for doing this."

You look around, but see nobody else. "Is she... here?" you ask.

"Yeah, just a second." your sister turns and waves around the corner at someone you can't see. She seems to be having trouble getting the person to come, but she's doing it as nicely as possible. After several seconds of motioning and mouthing what you assume is something like "GET OVER HERE", your sister finally turns back to you and smiles.

"This... is Celina." she motions to her right and a girl walks around the corner. She's biting her lip.

"Hi." you say. You get no reply. What you see before you is a girl, wearing the fanciest clothes you've seen in a long time. She's got a long, black dress on, with several frills, lace, ribbons, a few pink patches, and even a large green gem on the front of the chest. It doesn't look fake, either. A pair of black lace gloves cover both hands. Looking at her face, she actually looks to be around 19, but she's got the shyest, most childlike expression on her small face that it honestly scares you.

She's got a small black hat with a ribbon on top of her head, and you notice that her long hair has obviously been dyed black. She doesn't seem to have any make-up on, but you notice her eyes are an intense green that you've not seen before.

And then you notice she's wearing a pair of tall, black cloth dress boots, that you can't see the top of because of her long dress. You honestly begin to wonder whether there's more dress or girl here. You then notice she's holding a large kit bag which your mind immediately assumes is filled with more, similar, clothes.

She stands there for a few, seconds, seemingly confused. You are, too, as you try to put the details together.

Your sister taps her on the back, and she starts walking forward, into your apartment, but strides right past you, sets her bag down, and takes a seat at your dining table, being careful with her dress.

Your curiosity piques. Before your sister can follow her in you grab your sister's arm and say "She's... homeless? Really?"

Your sister laughs a bit, and tells you she'll explain later. Then she walks past you into the room to help out Celina, and you stand there for a few more seconds pondering before you actually get around to closing the door.

So now what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)