More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by I------------------------------------------------l I------------------------------------------------l

What's next?

A humiliating pawpering prior to touching Lillie.

"Anything will be just fine?" Lillie pouted a little, even after her victory she was still feeling as if the former champion would still underestimate her or certainly not taking her seriously. She thought that she was belittling this victory and the effort that she and her Pokemon team have been through to reach here and win.

"You are not taking serious our victory, do you?" Lillie said, folding her arms and looking at Sun with a certain annoyance, he really was good at making her feel like that sometimes.

"H-haha... It's not like that, we did our best and you won, right? I just mean that you can choose anything as a bet, you deserve it!" Sun quickly replied trying to calm Lillie before it went beyond repair. Then before the blonde girl could say anything the defeated champion approached her and offered Solgaleo's Pokeball to her.

"Here, I said that Nebby deserved to be with you. I know that I'm losing a potential and effective way to deal with that overpowered Sylveon of yours, but now that you are a trainer I have no reason to have Nebby with me, haha~" Sun blushed a little and nervously scratched the back of his head.

<< I can't believe such a thing could ever happen... Losing a battle, against Lillie of all people, and all because I decided not to use Nebby. I'll have to start training a Pokemon that could counter her team, hmmm... Definitely, it could take some time... >>

Lillie grabbed the Pokeball, knowing that it was pointless to refuse at this point, and this would only strengthen her team even more. Then she got an idea when her dear Sylveon was mentioned.

"Speaking of Sylveon! She's not really that overpowered, it's just that she did her absolute best because she knew how important this combat was for me!" Lillie smiled and then nodded.

Sun smiled wryly again and then approached towards the Sylveon, crouching and patting her head. "Good work there, Sylveon! Despite looking so cutesy you managed to deal with two of my best dragons, you truly are a dragon slayer, right?" He chuckled and the Pokemon simply closed her eyes a little while enjoying the patting.

"Speaking about my cute Sylveon! I know what the bet will be about! Since she did her best and exhausted herself with it, I think she needs some proper massage and pampering, especially from the loser! What do you think?"

"Ehh?... Well, fine I guess? Where should I massage and what exactly do you mean with pampering?" Sun decided to ask.

"She's especially sensitive around the paws, even more the hind paws. So I'd say, just lie down and let her play a little with your face? She loves to step on squishy places and if you can give her some nice kiss or lick it'll be fine too" Lillie smirked and nodded, she knew that it was probably the most humiliating bet that the defeated champion could have. And of course it had a quick reaction.

"W-what?! No way! That's not only damn embarrassing but she's been stepping around, you know?! I'd rather take off your sneakers and take a whiff of your sweaty feet than that!" Sun quickly said, panicking. The sole idea of having to pamper the Pokemon that defeated his team that way made him feel extremely embarrassed. But it was exactly because of that urgency to reject the bet that in a quick wording he also mentioned one of the things he ever wanted to do for Lillie but couldn't.

After all, having a foot fetish as he had, the champion wouldn't certainly mind to smell Lillie's feet but he considered that a little embarrassing and humiliating, so he never actually did it.

Lillie blushed a little when Sun said that and then she pouted once more. "W-what did you say about my feet?! They are not that sweaty! Anyways, you'll pamper Sylveon's." << T-this idiot... I'll might as well make him smell them afterwards. >>

"They are!" He referred to the girl's feet being sweaty, rather quickly and trying to change the theme.

Lillie popped up veins a little, getting even more annoyed by Sun's comments and reaction. "Pft.... Okay, we will change the bet then." She sighed and then slowly lifted a foot, grabbing it with her hands and beginning to take off one of her shoes. Sun looked at that with all detail, getting a bit redder, that certainly was a good change in the deal.

"You'll obey me for a whole day! That's more of a classical bet, right?" She said and then began to slowly take off the white sock of her foot, Sun was not lying at least in what regarded to Lillie's sweaty feet, especially being in those for the whole day and having to endure the battling with the elite four and climbing of the Mt. Lanakila.

"O-okay! At least that's not a weird one." Sun gulped a little, and a bit aroused by the situation he quickly agreed with it.

"Then, lie down." Lillie commanded as she approached him slowly, now walking with her pretty and cute right foot visible while the left was still having the sock and shoe.

<< S-she got so annoyed by the comment I made?! W-well, it's still a good chance... >> Sun thought, blushing deeper. He accepted to lie down on the floor, face looking to the ceiling of the fancy champion's room. The already aroused loser could see how Lillie's cute foot was hovering above his face and slowly looming down.

"See? It's not that sweaty." Lillie said and then she moved away, taking a few steps away from Sun.

"Sylveon~" After the blonde said so, her dear Pokemon jumped towards Sun and landed on his chest with the hind paws and on his face with the fore paws, happily rubbing those on the former champion's cheeks.

"O-oi! I said already that I'd not do anything weird to her paws!" Sun whined and he quickly grabbed Sylveon's legs, enough to raise them so the tiny dragon slayer would not be able to playfully squish his cheeks. In doing so, the boy also received a quick slap coming from one of Sylveon's ribbon-like feelers.

"Hehe~" Lillie giggled a little when seeing her Pokemon's reaction to suddenly being grabbed by the legs like that. "You deserve it! Let her squish you a little and don't be such a sore loser... I thought you were better than this!" She said, with a slight disappointment in her tone.

For the former champion the words calling him a sore loser felt as if he'd have been pierced by a spear. He sighed with embarrassment and certain resignation and just slightly rolled his eyes. "Geez..." He mumbled not very happy with it but deciding that at least he'd stick with the lost bet, a proper punishment for underestimating Lillie and her pokemon team.

Sylveon's sudden anger and annoyance seemed to disappear when the trainer that grabbed her paws stopped to do so and just gave up on his struggle attempts. It didn't take too long before she'd be using her pinky paws to explore a little around the face and cheeks of the defeated former champion.

The pokemon's paws were not dangerous at all, it didn't have claws after all, just a fluffy pink fur, blue beans and a pad that were rather soft. Even if Sun whined so much about the fact that Sylveon was in contact with the ground and all that, the eeveelution's paws were bearable.

A really slightly sweaty smell and a little bit of dirt wasn't really the worst at all in that position, what made Sun blush out of the humiliation and embarrassment was basically to being to be down and letting that pokemon do whatever she wanted with his face, he seriously expected that the bet would have been focused in Lillie after all.

Sylveon was happily pressing the boy's cheeks and also experimenting with areas, sometimes she rested a paw on Sun's nose and waited for him to directly smell from it, that pokemon sure seemed to love such pampering. After all, the feelers of Lillie's favorite pokemon were waving around.

"Hihi~ She seems to enjoy this well deserved pampering... Well, it can't be even called as such if you are not even trying. Give her a few kisses and I'm sure she'll really appreciate it" Lillie nodded and then she began to slowly take off her other foot's shoe and sock.

"G-geez... Do I really have to do so?" Sun whined and he tilted his head a little to the side, what allowed him to take a more comfortable view at Lillie and her feet. The boy could see how the blonde trainer that he underestimated was slowly taking off her last sock and revealing her beautiful bare feet.

Because Lillie was just a couple of steps away from his head the boy blushed a little and even felt aroused just by imagining that there might be something 'good' from this defeet.

<< Lillie's feet... I have never seen them that close. I honestly hate to lose, and I don't plan to ever lose against her again, b-but... Will she really me to pamper her feet after Sylveon is done?... >> Sun thought, but he was slightly interrupted in his fantasies and peeking. Mostly because Lillie's pokemon noticed that she was being ignored by the defeated boy. Sylveon used her feelers to wrap them around Sun's head and him to look up the ceiling again. After the boy was back in track, she pressed one of her pink paws a little on his lips.

<< G-geez, I get it... >> With a little sigh, Sun planted a short kiss on the paws that were playing with his lips and Sylveon made a little happy sound. One of the feelers slowly and affectionately caressed one of the boy's cheeks as if either telling him that what he did was good.

To be caressed like that in such a moment felt weird and embarrassing for the boy, indeed. But what felt even worse out of all this was the fact that he was being watched by Lillie while all of this happened.

After a few more kisses, the tiny dragon slayer changed her position, turning 180ยบ so her hind paws would be the ones resting on Sun's face. Those were a little bit bigger than the forepaws but the feeling was more or less the same for the defeated champion.

"Kissing is not bad and all that, but what about a few licks? Go ahead~" Lillie said and cheered up Sun a little.

<< Is she kidding me?! Damn it... I'll never ever lose a combat to her again,I swear... >> The boy under Sylveon's paws gulped and then gave it a quick lick to one of those fluffy paws.

It was as if he'd be having a direct taste of what being defeated meant, not only because of how odd and weird he felt when doing so, but how humiliating it was. Especially after he noticed that Lillie had a funny and kind of stupid face while holding a hand close to her mouth, it was as if...

<< She's holding her laughter?! G-grrrg... Lillie is really having her damn fun with this, doesn't she? >> Sun's cheeks only turned even redder and his gaze slowly went from Lillie's head to take a look again at her cute bare feet.

Sylveon seemed to be more clever or naughty than what she looked like. Either that or she didn't want to be interrupted. The fact was that Sun didn't have much time to enjoy the view before his head would be seized again by the fairy's feelers.

While the defeeted champion took out his tongue he could notice how Sylveon's feelers were still having some control over his head. In an effect, it was as if the pokemon would be seizing and using Sun's head to her own benefit.

In this case, the cute dragon slayer was making sure that the boy's tongue was going through each spot of her paws.

The situation was interrupted by Lillie's giggling becoming too obvious, or rather, the blonde couldn't really handle to keep it for herself and she called the attention of both her pokemon and friend.

Sun suddenly looked at her with veins popping out and slightly annoyed at the same time than embarrassed.

"O-oi! You are really more evil than I thought, you know?" Sun quickly replied.

"Hihih~ But you really deserve this, after all you didn't bother about planning better the bets because you underestimated me, right?" Lillie said between giggles and then sounding a bit more serious for a moment, especially when saying the last words.

"Eh.. Uh..." Sun just sighed knowing that it was true in a sense. << She's really taking some sort of for that, huh? At least Sylveon stopped to move my head around... >> He thought, able to take another glance down at the girl's bare feet.

--- To be continued! ---


<- Some writer's notes and trivia ->

  • Took me my time to do this, huh?! Well, many of you chose this, in fact, it was the winning option when I began to write it, so... Why not? ;3
  • I'm pretty sure I overused embarrassment and humiliation... Wait a moment, I think I overuse those words all the time, hmm...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)