More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pooka Pooka

You are.....?

A horny female hacker: Kate Trinity (The Matrix/Hackers)

"This UI is fucking incredible," you mumble to yourself as you activate it again. The clear display, the way it tracks even the slightest movement. This is light years better than anything on Earth. God, Dade would absolutely flip his shit over this. Your hands run down along the edge of your breasts, godly tech has always done it for you. This level of tech is simply orgasmic.

You lightly bite your lip as you work your hand down into your panties. You gasp lightly as your skilled fingers reach your wetness. "Always the tech slut.." A moan escapes your lips as you really dive into the UI.

======GaiaNet=======================================================================---===

Name: Kate Trinity ...

Power: Tech Mastery level 4 Latent Power: Enhanced Access ...

Stats: STR: 1, DEX:3, INT: 7, CON: 1, END: 2, WILL: 4 ...

Assets: Enhanced EyeQ, GaiaNet Access, Dermal Tech Rig Adapted for Integration ...

<...>

====================================================================================---====

Beyond your basic stats there are pages and pages of details that don't mean much to you....yet.

In the distance a loud roar echos through the jungle. Shaking your head to clear it, you are brought back to your new reality. With the UI up, you notice anything you focus on has a faint UI itself. The bush you are hiding in has a surprising amount of data: Species name...batch number....Moisture level (you grin to yourself a little about your own Moisture level right now)...it goes on and on. This almost feels like a simulation, just one that happens to take place in reality.

"It was over here I'm sure!" A loud voice booms from somewhere close by. You go as still as possible, hidden in your bush.

You think to yourself, 'There are others here? Maybe this is all some sort of sick RL sim? They saw me arrive? Had to be pretty close if they got here so quick, must have a camp? They seem unconcerned about the hostile nature here....they must have been here quite awhile....or be very powerful.' You have a shocking realization that you're processing the situation faster than you would think possible. This feeling is incredible! You nearly orgasm from the intense combo of power, tech, and physical excitement. 'Damn, down girl. An enemy appears.'

You watch a huge mouthed man-looking being emerge from the undergrowth. He has no neck, blue-grey skin that looks thick like old leather, and is holding a club with what looks like teeth sticking out of it.

Your eyes grow large as you realize you can see the big-mouthed mans' EyeQ page! You scroll over as quick as your improved mind can: Vin Orgret....Power: Pressure Blast.....god, he's stacked. Stats are through the roof...

"Keep your damn voice down Vin, you want to bring a Spikeback upon us?" A slim figured...creature peers around a tree and steps forward. Its head is a tangle of what looks like vines and teeth. You're not even sure where the snake-like voice came from. His EyeQ page is even more interesting.....Slenar SinShidoo. Power: TimeSight. That doesn't sound good....Stats are garbage, just fast it looks like.

"I don't see anything I can Sight on. Vin, help me find something to touch. They are still near. I am sure." Slenar orders Vin in way that proves he is in charge.

You think to yourself at an enhanced rate; Slenar must be the mind behind Vin's strength maybe? They seem well off....worn clothes, but good health. This camp of theirs' must be well off....that means even more survivors. Someone has to be in charge too....they'll be the toughest, or most powerful somehow...Is everyone here Superpowered? Probably the best at what the EyeQ states is their' power. Whatever aliens or gods put this together would have to have surveillance across the galaxy....incredible!

"Find something to touch yourself. Beasts may be near. Playing in the dirt is not for me," Vin grumps to Slenar.

Slenar looks frustrated as it walks the area. They really aren't working well together. That's good for you since you have no clue how to fight or protect yourself from them. Seeing their' stats is great, but without a way to change anything....hmmm...maybe if I poke around with their' EyeQs?

You go into super hacker mode. Back in your apartment you'd spend hours digging into code, searching for pathways into systems, and such just to prove you could. This is a crazy-advanced system, but it still has code sequences...and those can be changed.

__

==============================================================================

How do you use your power? Try to fry their' eyes? Maybe cut and paste some code that tweaks something? Or just hide and hope for the best? >:D

What will the Horny Hacker do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)