More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

A hook

“What is it, Bill?”

“The big fish that we caught onto the hook… it has a hook of its own. A blunt and sophisticated one, but I’m confident it’s a hook nevertheless.”

“A beautiful metaphor” I replied sarcastically.

He ignored my remark and continued:

“You’ve made a huge impression on our new partners. They admire your competence, intelligence and… good looks.”

“Bill, did you invite me here to recite poetical metaphors and tell me compliments?”

“Would that be so bad?”

“Quite the opposite, I love compliments just like any other woman. Please continue.”

“You know that among other things they also do advertising campaigns and one of their main clients is a fashion designer. They’ve made a polite request, one that has nothing to do with the contract and assured as that refusal won’t impede our future cooperation…”

“Which means that’s a very serious matter and under any circumstance we shouldn’t refuse.”

“Exactly.”

“What is it and why are you smiling?”

“They asked for you to personally model some of the latest products of that fashion designer.”

“Oh, come on Bill! You went all the way to make such a lame joke.”

“I’m serious, read the email” he handed me a printout.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)