More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by street0 street0

What happens to Charlotte?

A hood over her head

Charlotte stood alone in the park at night in her tiny tartan skirt, transparent white blouse, and handcuffs. Shadows kept dancing in her eyes, and she was becoming terrified. Nothing was real. Was she really alone in the park at night? Girls got here. Why was she stupid enough to put herself in this position? She was defenseless, , wearing no panties. Stupid, stupid, stupid. At least the shadows were quiet. It was just her and the lightpost...

Someone hit her from behind. A sweet-smelling white rag was shoved into her nose, and she passed out as someone wrapped a hood over her head.

She came to in the back of a van. Her hands were tied to a hook over her head. The van kept bouncing on a rough road. There was man in the driver's seat.

Charlotte screamed even as her pussy was betraying her and getting wet. Her pussy knew men don't kidnap girls in unmarked vans to play checkers with them.

"There's no use screaming, girlie," the man said, turning his head. "This is a very lonely road you are on. No one's going to hear."

Charlotte trembled. The worst thing was, she wasn't sure if she was trembling because she was terrified, or trembling because she really needed to touch her pussy.

What does the kidnapper do with Charlotte?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)