More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

What's next?

A heart to heart

The next day Camille went to work, only to find the same Black woman who had offered her the strip club job waiting for her. "So, have you thought about my offer, young lady?" she asked.

Camille knew she couldn't ignore her. "No, I really haven't given it any thought. Why are you so intent on getting me to work there?"

The woman smiled. "I think you're wasting your talents here being a waitress. You could earn so much more money working for me as a stripper."

"Ms Jackson told me that. I would feel like I betrayed her if I left the Krabber for another job."

"Ah! Loyalty! A good trait in an employee. Would you be as loyal to me, if you worked for me?"

"Where was this line of questioning heading?" Camille quietly wondered to herself. "Well, of course I would be!" she answered, quite exasperated.

"Now, no need to get your panties in a bunch, my dear. It's just that you're so beautiful, and you're wasting all of that beauty carrying trays of food and drink all day." She pulled Camille close to her, and kissed her. "I really would like to give you a better life than what Patina Jackson can give you."

"You really think I'm beautiful?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I wouldn't say so if I didn't think so. I'm also very attracted to you." She put her hand on Camille's ass, and caressed it through her skirt. "I think you are also attracted to me. Today you're not moving away from me, or complaining."

It was the truth! Camille felt flustered, and her face turned red with embarrassment. But she didn't pull away, or find it revolting as she had yesterday. Was she attracted to her? Did she secretly like the things this woman was doing to her? "You're right," she answered in a sheepish tone. "Maybe I am attracted to you."

The woman smiled at her. "I can tell. I knew it yesterday, which is why I came onto you." She stood up, and took Camille by the hand. "Come, let's go see my friend Patina, and tell her you'll be working for me from now on."

The woman led Camille to the office, and opened the door. There sat Patina Jackson behind her desk. But that wasn't all. Underneath her desk was another girl. She was definitely White by the looks of her legs. Camille knew right away it must be Britney. She was the only one who wasn't out on the floor.

"Excuse the interruption Patina, but I've something important to discuss with you," the woman began.

"I think I already know what it is," Ms Jackson responded. "Camille has decided to take you up on your offer."

"Yes, she has. I'd like that to be effective immediately."

"Of course Monique," said Patina. "How long have we been friends now? You didn't even have to tell me. I kind of figured after yesterday's incident that it would happen."

Monique's curiosity got the best of her. She heard muffled gagging sounds. "Who's that you have under the desk?"

Patina laughed. "Oh, that's Britney. She was a bit of a klutz this morning. She accidentally broke some dishes. She's paying for them by giving me pleasure. She's very good with her tongue. You might be interested in her, too."

Monique giggled. "Well, I might be. But for now, Camille owes us an audition."

"An audition?" Camille was a little shocked and surprised to hear that.

"Yes, an audition," repeated Monique. She took a seat on the sofa by the side of the desk. "Strut your stuff, and take off your clothes. I want to see how much work I will have to put into you."

"In front of both of you?" Camille's eyes widened with horror.

Patina shot back at her. "What? You want Britney to watch too? You're going to be doing this in front of a bunch of strangers. You may as well do it in front of us, so we can see what you got. Or would you rather be punished for disobeying?"

( Disclaimer: No women were gagging under any desk during the writing of this chapter. At least none the author is aware of.

"Hold it, Mr Disclaimer guy! Do I really have to take my clothes off in the next chapter?" asked Camille.

Well, we could replace you with Britney. I'm sure she's more than willing to take your place right about now. But that means you'd have to go under the desk.

"Okay, I'll take off my clothes," Camille answered dejectedly.

We're all looking forward to it, Camille.

Any similarities to events either real or fictional is purely coincidental. Stay tuned for our next exciting chapter when we might hear Patina say, "That's a weird place to have a mole!"

"Don't you dare make fun of my mole!" Camille angrily shot back.

I was not about to make fun of your mole that looks like the state of Texas.

"It does not!" Camille protested. "It looks more like Maine if you turn it upside down."

At any rate, ladies and gentlemen, happy reading!)

What will Camille decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)