More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where to begin?

A haunting in suburbia

It had been a few months, and the newlyweds were just about settled in to their new home. They had gotten the decently large house for a steal, on account of some strange rumors of it being haunted. They laughed this off and had taken the deal. At first, not much seemed out of the ordinary. A few bumps in the night, objects being misplaced, strange drafts, but nothing that couldn't be explained. However, the wife, Courtney, seemed to encounter much more strange events.

She tried to tell her husband at first, but he either brushed it off as an overactive imagination or just didn't believe her. It became a bit of a sore spot between them, and she knew it wasn't her imagination. Eventually, she quit talking to him about it, and as far as he knew that was the end of it. However, the ghostly happenings had not stopped. If anything, they were becoming more frequent. The ghost never seemed malevolent to Courtney, so she eventually just accepted it as part of her life.

Most of the spectral antics were simply playful, or annoying. Lights flickering and doors slamming wasn't uncommon. She'd even seen objects move around on their own, propelled by some invisible . Lately, the ghost's antics were more flirtatious and cheeky.

Sometimes she'd find her underwear drawer raided and strewn about. A random draft would flip her skirt up, her shirt would fly open, all the buttons undone at once. She'd even felt a few ghostly pinches and gropes. As much as it annoyed her, and though she would never admit it, she somewhat enjoyed having a randy spirit around. Besides, her husband had been so busy at work lately, she wasn't getting the attention she deserved.

-

It was another average day at the house. Courtney had gotten home from work early, and her husband wouldn't be back for a few more hours. As she watched tv on the couch, still in her tight t-shirt and skirt from work, the lights began to flicker. She reached for the remote to mute the station, but it slid out of grasp of her reaching fingers. "Knock it off Casper" she said sarcastically, reaching further and snatching it up.

She turned off the television and made her way to the kitchen to get a drink. She found, for some odd reason, that all the cups had been moved to the top shelves. She stood on her toes, and stretched out to reach one. Just as she grabbed one, her skirt suddenly hiked up around her waist, exposing her tight black panties. "Hey!" she exclaimed, quickly setting down the glass and jerking her skirt back down.

"Pervert." she muttered as she poured herself some juice.

Just as she finished her drink, her phone began to ring. Seeing her husband's ID, she smiled and answered it. Her smile soon faded, as he told her he would be late at work again. He'd been working late for weeks now, and she had been hoping to spend time with him tonight. He'd always come home late and go straight to bed, and her sex life suffered for it. It'd been weeks now since they last did it, and a more distrusting spouse might suspect something.

"I wish you'd come home soon, this ghost is getting more and more frisky." She said half jokingly.

His tone turned a bit sour and said that if she was horny, just say so. Don't make up more stupid ghost stuff. A bit angry at that, she curtly ended the conversation and hung up. She grabbed a bottle, and refilled her glass with wine. A bit pissed, she looked around the room muttering, "I know you're real you little asshole." As if in response, she felt her ass pinched.

She was about to leave, when a thought crossed her mind. She took another sip, then questioned "What about you ghost? You're not to busy to please me, are you?"

There was silence for a moment, almost as if the ghost was stunned. Then, with a 'click', her skirt unclasped and slid down her legs, pooling at her ankles. Courtney hesitated for a moment, then decided to see how far she could take it. After all, despite its advances, the ghost never actually went very far with her.

Still in her heels, she stepped out of her skirt, strutted to the counter and placed her hands on it, sticking her ass out. "Come on Casper, show me a good time. Or are you just a tease?"

After a faint silence, she gasped when she felt hands on her tits, groping them over her shirt. As they kneaded and massaged her globes, she felt a third hand begin to slide up the back of her leg. It slid up until reaching her ass, upon which it grabbed hold and gave a few squeezes. She was surprised at the suddenness of the advances, and even more so that she was incredibly horny. Her heart was already hammering in her chest, and when she felt the hand begin to slide between her legs, she almost told it to stop, but she let out a quite moan instead. It felt too good to stop.

Invisible imprints moved across her shirts as her tits were kneaded, while an unseen rubbed the front of her panties, her breathing becoming more ragged. Her panties were then pulled aside as she felt two fingers enter her. She leaned harder against the counter, letting out not so subtle sounds of enjoyment. When she felt a mouth over her clit, it sent her over the edge, and she came in one of the best orgasms she'd had in a while.

As it resided, she slumped to the floor and leaned against the counter, basking in the afterglow. "Damn." she whispered, trying to regain her composure.

After a minute or so, she jumped up at the sound of her husbands car pulling in. She thought she would tell him about this, but then a feeling of guilt overcame her. What had she done? Was this cheating? Knowing there was no good answer she grabbed her skirt, and ran to her room to change. Still feeling some guilt, a thought still pervaded, 'This ghost was going to be in interesting roommate.'

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)