More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by wicker wicker

What's next?

A haughty MILF

Adam walked to the food court. He saw an attractive woman in her late thirties or so walking from a coffee kiosk. She wore a black skirt and white blouse. Her dark brown hair was piled up on her head in a messy bun. She was talking on her phone. "Oh my god, this mall has gone downhill, Maddie. I swear it's full of Mexicans and blacks and slacker teenagers now.....I know....well, it's the only place that sells the make up I like."

Adam found a quite place in the corner of the food court. He then possessed the woman. "Sorry, Maddie," he said into the phone. "But I have to go masturbate in the men's room. All of these blacks, Mexicans, and slacker teens are making me so fucking horny!" He hung up. He rooted through the woman's purse and found her wallet. Her name is Sarah Horne, age 39. There was a photo of a teenage boy in her wallet and $66. She had no ring on. Adam looked around and saw a table with two teenage boys eating tacos. He walked over to the boys. "Hi, I'm Sarah, would you like to jack off all over my face? I'll give you $66 and my panties. Deal?"

"Seriously?"

Adam reached into the purse and pulled out the cash and put it on the table. He then reached up under her skirt and pulled down her black silk panties. He stepped out of them and dropped them on the table. "So deal? I'll kneel in a stall in the men's room, and you jack off on my face."

"Um sure!" said one of the boys who pocketed the cash while the other boy pocketed the panties.

"Follow me!" said Adam.

Adam went into the men's room. It was empty. He entered the handicapped stall. He removed Sarah's blouse and dropped it in the toilet. He then turned and knelt down. The boys entered the stall and closed the door. "I'm going to close my eyes. When you're about to cum, let me know."

The boys undid their pants and dropped them. Adam did not want to stare at two dicks being stroked int front of his face, so he closed his eyes. He listened to the sound of the boys jacking off, and reached under Sarah's skirt and started fingering her pussy with one hand while running the other hand through her hair, messing it all up. It did not take long for the new sensation of a clit being fingered, for Adam to get Sarah's body to cum. He wiped her pussy juice over her lips and under her nose then fingered herself some more.

A few minutes later, he heard a boy say, "I'm going to cum!"

Adam left Sarah's body. He had no desire to feel semen hit his face.

Back in his body. He turned towards the men's room. A few minutes later, Sarah came bolting out of the men's room. She was wiping cum from her face with her forearm, and had her wet blouse in the other hand. She was panicking and headed straight into the lady's room.

Adam chuckled.

Should i keep fucking with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)