More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DKMatt DKMatt

Who's the first customer?

A guy in his 20s

All too soon her first customer was here, a guy in his early 20's, nothing specific she could tell about him and thankfully it wasn't anyone she knew or even recognised, but they had paid for 3 pies and she found herself just hoping his aim was bad. In that respect, unfortunately, she was right. The first pie splattered harmlessly a foot or so away from her with only a faint amount of cream grazing her knuckles. The second wasn't much better, flying harmlessly over her. The third came close, splatting midway between her right hand and face, so a bit of the splatter caught her on the forehead and hair, which was bad enough for Katherine, the slow ruin of her hair had begun.

The guy throwing though was not at all happy with his performance and quickly handed over the money for another pie and the ability to step right up. Katherine had been too concerned with what had just happened to notice this until he was right in front of her, holding the pie so close to her face she could actually smell the sugar in the cream.

“Well I think you got off lightly there, but that's quite a donation to the charity so I think you should ask me nicely for this final pie, don't you?” he asked her, the first time she had heard him speak. With a shake to her voice and an audible gulp, Katherine thought she had so she replied “o-o-okay p-p-lea-se give m-me that p-pie” and immediately scrunched up her face anticipating the impact.

“No, no, that's no good, I want you to really convince me you want it” he taunted her , swiping the pie ever closer towards and then away from her face, getting a bit too close at one point leaving a dash of cream on her nose causing a cute little yelp from her. “Please pie m..mph” was all she managed on her second attempt as he drove the pie home mid sentence. She had no chance to close her eyes or mouth taken completely by surprise, cream, splattering all over her before, wanting to deliver a little added humiliation, he rubbed the pie all over her face before swiping up letting the remainder coat her carefully styled blonde hair.

The guy smirked and left, leaving the plate on the table and having done a decent job at attracting a crowd of more customers so there was now a queue beginning to form.

Who's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)