More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Courtney Courtney

What does she see?

A group of large aliens

When supergirl lands in the ally she sees 3 aliens that are all a black color huge bumpy looking skin and were ripped with muscle they all look very similar the only differences are the one has large horns the other has fangs and the last has is just larger then the rest. She looks for the girl in trouble and sees her on the ground hugging herself and crying out “please no I don’t want to have sex”

The aliens are laughing at the girl and the largest one says “too bad girl we’re all ready to mate”

Supergirl steps Infront of all of them and says “you three back off now” they all thanks a step back and she tells the girl to run she runs off leaving supergirl surrounded by the three aliens. “give up I’m taking you three in”

They all laugh and say “so what take us in he will have us out by morning now If you will leave we need to go find a new mate” they start to walk away when supergirl shouts out “wait” the three look back and supergirl says “how about I’ll be your relief until you find a willing mate and you give me information on your boss” the biggest one nods and says “very well supergirl you let us fuck You and we tell you what we know” supergirl asks so what’s your guys names” the largest one says call me boss call the one with fangs Vang and the one with horns rino now strip naked slut”

Supergirl unzips her boots and hands them over then she takes her shorts and tights off and hands them over when she does boss rips them in half next she unzips her skirt and it falls to get feet when she pushes he panties down and hands them her skirt and panties lastly she pulls her top and bra off and hand them over. Boss quickly rams his large cock into supergirls tight dry pussy then rino rams into her mouth and Kara starts sucking finally Vang rams into her tight virgin ass. Rino starts yanking on Kara’s hair while Vang beats Kara’s ass and boss starts roughly groping her small boobs. Kara starts to get a little wet and starts moaning into the cock that is brutally fucking her face she also is screaming in pain for all the stuff happening to her boss and rino start getting into a rythem where when one pulls out the other slams himself into Kara. After a few minutes of the sane stuff Kara starts to drift off almost being knocked out but she holds on for the next 20 minuets when rino shoots a strand into her ass before pulling out and covers Kara’s ass back and hair in his cum before he goes over and shoots his last few strands in Kara’s boots and panties. Next Vang starts cumming in Kara’s mouth he fills up her mouth so that she is drool out cum when he pulls out cumming all over her face and hair before he goes over and cums in Kara’s boots panties and bra. Finally boss finishes he sends a few strands into Kara’s pussy before pulling out and cuming all over her little boobs and stomach and thighs. Then he goes over and cums in Kara’s boots panties and bra then he cums all over Kara’s skirt and top and cape. They throw Kara’s cum covered outfit right beside her cum covered body and then boss says “god you are a good slutty fuck just so tight and willing” Vang adds in “and you are such a whore being such a good cocksucker” rino then says “and your ass is such a tight hole but I bet a white whore like you has had plenty in it”

Kara tries to ignore the insults and she stays to get up but the make her stay on her knees and then she says “so what information do you have on your boss”

Boss says “first slut call us your masters and thank us for fucking you”

Kara looks irritated but she already let them fuck her so she figured she should finish what she started and says “masters thank you so much for fucking me”

Boss says “do better”

Kara sighs “oh masters thank you so much for fucking my stupid slutty body would you please tell your stupid whore what you know about your boss”

He nods and says “better slut but sorry to disappoint you but we only know that he is a human looking alien and has been building his army of aliens for many years to defeat You”

Kara stands up fully nude but covered In cum and says “thank you for your information masters”

The three all sit there waiting for Kara to put her uniform back on she grabs her cum soaked panties and she pulls them up her cum covered tighs up to her pussy that’s leaking out cum and her ass covered in cum and leaking out cum. Then she puts on her cum covered bra covering her breast with even more cum next Kara puts on her short red skirt with cum on it, next Kara puts on her top and cape that are both soaked through and covered in cum. A cum covered supergirl flies off

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)