More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Deathcon Deathcon

Who enters?

A group of high school students

Johnson: Johnson, sometimes called John or Long John, is the jock of the group, being the star quarterback of their high school. He wasn't the smartest but he was smart enough to not fail. He has secretly tried and loves alchol and he is one of the biggest bullies of the school. He is currently dating his off and on again girlfriend, Michelle.

Michelle: Michelle is the head cheerleader and David's off and on again girlfriend, currently on. She has good grades that would make her an honorgrad if not for her rauchy behaviour and queen bitch attitude. She enjoys bullying what she sees as weak boys and ugly girls, especially Tommy and Mari.

Tommy: Tommy is a highly intelligent but weak nerd who has been bullied his whole life, especially by the couple above. He never had a girlfriend before and not even kissed a girl before and he is constantly refered to as cunt by Johnson for the above and the fact that he is bisexual. Tommy was to join the others to investigate the temple.

Mari: Is a Japanese American who deeply values her japanese routes; this has provided ample reason for Johnson and Michelle to bully her. She is also "ugly" by Michelle's standards though most believe she puts her down because apparently Johnson finds her hot. Michelle her to come.

How did they get here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)