More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thinkingwithmycock thinkingwithmycock

What's next?

A groan emanated from inside as Danny’s hand raised to push open the door.

Inside, the two other suite-mates were sprawled out over Lee’s bed. Lee lay on his back halfway down from the head of the bed, his legs hung off the end, an arm flung over his eyes to shield against the light forcing its way in through his windowshades; it had been his mutter of half-asleep protest as the two other suitemates entered. Brian was turned the opposite way, head at Lee’s feet, half-curled in a fetal position. The majority of Lee’s sheets were tangled up around him, and he was still showing no signs of wakefulness.

Nick’s nose flared as he entered the room; a stink floated in the air, heavier than Danny’s BO after a session at the gym. Had Lee left his laundry in here for too long? In the back corner of the room, he noticed two chairs had been pulled up in front of his friend’s dual-monitor PC, and with two big headphones trailing cords into the machine. Maybe they had gone on an all-night gaming bender after striking out at the party last night? He didn’t see a second controller, though. A pile of discarded clothes lay at the feet of the chairs.

“Rise and shine, ladies!”, Danny shouted with a grin, hitting the lights. Brian started, and Lee’s protest moan became louder, turning into an expletive when the lights went on. Lee fumbled for a cover to shield his eyes further, grabbing at Brian instead, which provoked a kick in response. Nick and Danny broke into laughter as the two other suite mates devolved scrabbling, swearing ball, culminating in Brian’s tumbling off the bed.

“Fucking hell, get the fuck out, what time is it?” Lee’s eyes were opened but still bleary with sleep as he levered himself up on his elbows. From the pile of sheets on the floor, Brian was now echoing Lee’s previous pained moans.

“It’s after 11, man — time to seize the day. Doesn’t look like anybody seized you too much last night, huh?”

Lee’s eyes widened as Danny pointed — and he became aware that, with the sheets stripped away, he was lying naked on the bed in front of his suite mates, his cock at full morning attention. “Shit!” he exclaimed, rolling over to fumble for a pair of boxers in the pile by his desk chair.

Nick joined Danny in laughing at their friend’s antics, although he was surprised to see that Lee had fallen asleep with nothing on. The roommates shared the bathroom and made little effort to hide morning wood through their boxers at this point, but none made a habit of full nudity in the suite. And with Brian passed out next to him? “Jesus, man, that must have been some serious party. What the fuck did you guys get in to last night?”

Lee paused as he pulled a pair of boxers into place, still heavily tented. He and Brian, still half-covered in sheets but now wide awake as well, exchanged a meaningful glance that was not lost on the other two.

“Well? C’mon, bro, what’s up?” Danny echoed Nick’s question, looking around the room with exaggeration. “You boys score some pussy you’re hiding in here and haven’t introduced me to yet?”

“Look, uh —" Lee started.

“You guys can’t tell the rest of the brothers about this, uh, yet.” Brian interjected.

Danny and Nick glanced at each other now. Nick shrugged. “Of course, man. What’s up?”

“We went to a Goon Machine Party last night,” Lee said.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)