More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MonsterInNeed MonsterInNeed

Who's the victim?

A girl under surveillance - Oblivious Hypersexuality Syndrome

"I don't get it..." John mumbled after a while, scratching his head. "What is that even supposed to mean? Like she's gonna act like a slut or something?"

I frowned at him. "Hey! I'm not a slut!" I snapped back, offended. John threw his hands up.

Monica shook her head. "Language, dude," she admonished him with a pointed glare. "But yes... That's basically what it means. Her condition makes her act flirty and promiscuous toward everyone." She looked back at me with a sympathetic smile. "And the problem is that she can't tell when her behavior is inappropriate or not."

I sighed heavily and ran a hand through my hair. I'd just been diagnosed with Oblivious Hypersexuality Syndrome. OHS, as it was commonly referred to, and I was still trying to wrap my head around it. Unfortunately for me, the condition meant that I couldn't seem to tell what was acceptable behavior or not, and sometimes ended up doing things that crossed the line, or so I was told.

John shook his head again. "And you want me to babysit her while you take your mother to the hospital? That sounds crazy! What if she throws herself at me or something?"

"I'm not gonna do that!" I argued back indignantly. "I have a boyfriend!"

"You had a boyfriend, honey," Monica corrected me gently. "He left because you... you cheated on him."

My shoulders sagged and my heart clenched. "I didn't!" I denied tearfully.

"You did, honey..." Monica sighed regretfully. "You fucked his brother..."

John's jaw dropped. "Whoa, dude..."

"That's cheating?" I asked with confusion. John and Monica both nodded gravely. "Ohhh..." I mumbled, pretending to understand. Whatever they were talking about made no sense at all... Monica rolled her eyes as John stared at me like I was crazy.

Monica patted my hand gently. "It's ok, sweetheart, you didn't know," she reassured me kindly.

"How long will you guys be gone?" John asked hesitantly. "I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with that..."

"You don't have a choice," Monica told him firmly. She narrowed her eyes at him. "It's an emergency. We need someone to babysit her and I don't know who else to call. Besides, if she tries something, you're big and strong and can fend her off," she assured him with a shrug. John nodded uncertainly, running a hand through his light brown hair. Monica clapped her hands together. "Now that's settled, I'll be back sometime tonight... Take care of her," she told him pointedly, grabbing her keys and heading out the door.

"Bye Monica!" I called cheerfully, waving.

John and I both sat in silence after she left. He eyed me warily as if I were some unpredictable creature. Finally, I sighed and dropped down on my knees in front of him, reaching for his zipper.

John leapt up, startled. "What are you doing?" he yelled, backing up several steps. I cocked my head, confused.

"Blowing you?" I replied innocently. John made a sound in his throat, his eyes going wide. "Wait... Is that inappropriate?" I asked hesitantly, trying to gauge his reaction. I didn't want to act like a slut. "You gotta tell me, man!"

John took a deep breath, apparently gathering his composure. "Erm... No, that's... Not inappropriate," he replied uncomfortably, slowly sitting back down in the chair. I breathed a sigh of relief, dropping down in front of him again and eagerly reaching for his zipper a second time. John gave me a nervous smile, apparently resigned. "But you know what you're doing right now, right?" he asked slowly, watching me unzip him.

"Yes?" I answered uncertainly. I was pretty sure I knew what I was doing, anyway... John groaned and dropped his face into his hands as my fingers closed around his cock. "I'm grabbing your cock," I clarified cautiously. So far so good? John seemed to be reacting ok... "And... Sucking it..." I trailed off, hesitantly putting my lips around his length. John sighed and dropped his hands, resting his head against the back of the chair and closing his eyes. His cock stiffened in my mouth as I slowly bobbed up and down, humming with contentment. John moaned slightly, his fingers clenching the arms of the chair.

"Shit... Monica is gonna kill me..." he groaned in between moans. I paused momentarily and frowned up at him.

"Why would she kill you?" I asked with worry, hoping I hadn't done something wrong. "You said this wasn't inappropriate." John just groaned again, thrusting his hips upward into my face and urging me to keep going. I shrugged and did just that, slurping noisily at his shaft.

"You're sucking my cock." John groaned out with a gasp a while later.

I moved my head away and frowned at him, cock still in my hand. "Yes. We've already established this," I sighed with frustration. John just groaned again as I went back to my task, slurping loudly at his slick rod.

"And so... tell me more about your condition," John panted out a while later with a shaky smile. I looked up curiously and slowly popped my lips off his cock with a wet pop.

"Well I'm a bit confused about it, to be honest..." I admitted with a sigh. John raised his eyebrows. "It makes me kinda blind to sexual stuff and how they fit into context," I told him vaguely. John made an understanding sound, closing his eyes with a moan as I started jerking him off with my hand again. "So I'm like... compelled to do sexual stuff but I can't tell if it's sexual or appropriate." John groaned and nodded in acknowledgment. I shrugged and put my mouth back on his cock, sucking and slurping as John started groaning again, his hips moving up and down to meet my movements.

"And what if people ask you to do something sexual?" he panted out with a groan, his face flushing red.

I popped my mouth off his cock again with confusion. "Like what?" I asked uncertainly, glancing up at him. John groaned, a drop of precum oozing from his tip. I lapped it up happily.

"Like... um... If I asked you to show me your tits, right now." John gasped out.

"That's sexual too?" I asked with surprise.

"Nooo..." John mumbled, "Bad example." He paused thoughtfully. "Can I see your tits anyway though?" he gasped out hopefully. I frowned up at him, trying to determine if he was fucking with me. Last thing I wanted was for that jerk to take advantage of me... But he seemed earnest enough.

I shrugged and slowly tugged my shirt up. "Ok..." John gasped with amazement as I tugged my bra down, revealing my boobs to him. John stared for a moment before slowly reaching out with a shaking hand.

"Um... Can I touch?" he asked breathlessly.

"Of course!" I smiled, moving my chest towards him. Why was he even asking? John tentatively ran his hand over my boob, gasping with pleasure. After a moment, he pinched at my nipple, gasping with fascination. John's other hand went to his cock as he continued pinching and grabbing at me.

"Oh!" I gasped with realization, "Want me to get back to sucking you?" I asked curiously. "Or maybe you'd like to fuck my pussy?" I suggested helpfully.

"Um... Your pussy, sure," he decided with a gasp. I jumped up eagerly, dropping my jeans and panties to the floor before climbing into his lap. I was about to slide my wet folds over his cock when I paused. "We're not doing anything sexual, are we? You know... Appropriate-wise?" I asked worriedly.

"Oh hell no..." John gasped with a smile, gripping my hips and pulling me towards him. His cock bumpered against my opening for a moment before he pushed me down, burying his entire length in my snatch.

"You promise?" I asked uncertainly, clenching down on his thick cock and enjoying the delicious stretch.

"Of course," John chuckled back, grabbing my hips and starting to thrust upward. I smiled with relief as I began to bounce on his lap, moaning as his cock bounced up and down in my pussy. John grunted with pleasure as I reached for my clit, rubbing my little bud until I began to cry out with orgasm. John gripped my ass tightly, moaning helplessly into my neck as my juices splashed against his thighs. Finally, his cock jerked inside me, filling me up with his own juices. John fell back against the chair with a loud moan.

I slid off him with satisfaction and tugged my shirt and bra back into place. "You're not so bad as a babysitter, John," I smiled approvingly. John grinned back weakly. "Maybe you should come and watch me more often."

"Only if you don't tell Monica about what we did today." He chuckled back with a flush. I cocked my head with confusion as I slipped my jeans back on.

"Tell Monica about what?" I asked with complete and utter bafflement. John just stared at me before sighing and shaking his head.

"You know how she is, overprotective. She's worried about you..." he told me with a smile, zipping himself back into his jeans. "We didn't do anything wrong, of course, but you probably don't want to mention this to her," he suggested carefully, gesturing between us. That made sense, of course. John and I hadn't done anything inappropriate, so I didn't know why we should even tell Monica anything!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)