More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pingu Pingu

work in progress, chapter will be getting longer and taking suggestions on club types and how to prep them for the insertion is always appreciated. check out world of possibilities later chapters for some of this same theme

A girl in a tram

Jenny was just on her way to a friend with the tram, when the nanobodies activated. She felt dizzy for some seconds and even blacked out a moment, as the bots did their changes to her body, turning her super flexible. As she recovered, she noticed that some nearby men were looking weird in her direction. "What happened?" she mumbled as another girl on the seat next to her, seemed to have the same thoughts.

"Hey girls," suddenly one of the guys said. "You two look super flexible." Before either of the two could say something, the mens had come up and torn off their clothes, laving the girls naked. "Yeah, that is so hot," one of the guys said. "I can't believe I never thought of this." A baffled Jenny watched how he leaned forward and seemed to blow air into her nipple. Soon her tit started to swell from A cup to D, looking fake afterwards.

"Wow, those girls are flexible." another guy said and only now Jenny noticed that they had bend the other girl over the seat. Jenny guessed her to be the same age than herself, just turned eighteen a few weeks ago. The girl, who had a short haircut, was whimpering and she noticed that one of the guys had shoved a big water bottle up her ass, the bottom first.

"Those sluts are really flexible now," one guy, fucking the girl in her pussy," said as he reached around and pulled on the girl's nipples, stretching them obscenely.

"I know," the third said and the guys turned their attention a bit back to Jenny. "What we do with the four-eyes here," he said. "That cute body and those balloon tits look really hot."

"Maybe the girls want to experience each other a bit," another suggested and the rest of the men looked to him with confusion. But the guy grabbed the other girl and pushed her head between Jenny's legs. The young blonde could feel the mouth of the girl pushing against her pussy. "Now let us push hard," the guy told the others and Jenny watched baffled as two men pressed against the other girl's ass, while two more were pulling Jenny's legs.

"Wait ... ahh ... what are you ...," she screamed as her pussy was getting opened up. A sudden stop of the tram made everyone jerk and provided the necessary for the other's girl head to pop into Jenny's stretched out pussy. She could feel how her pussy closed up a bit again, trapping the other girl's head inside her body, with her pussy tightly wrapped around the girl's neck.

"Fuck that is hot," one of the guys said.

What are the guys doing next? Some fucking or something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)