More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

He countined his day then?

A girl from other universe ...

A time portal opens in front of him..

A girl walks toward ben from the portal and says " who have to come with me , I will explain u all this ". Ben interprets" who the fuck are you , are u come alien , wait what I'm dreaming... "

" Your are not dreaming and I'm from another universe .. we need your help there, your are the only one who can help us ben.".." I explain it to you there " she pulls him to the portal and it closes..

Earth 5.2...

Ben and the girl enters into the spaceship were the are surrounded by many girls...

Ben was in shock and tries to hide from them... one of the girl from the group of people " miss u had done your job , u can rest now ". Girl responds " I didn't explain him the situation , he needs more time to adapt , make arrangements for his welcome " . Ben " why u kidnapped me and why are you in a spaceship ..."

Girl responds "I'm Daisy.. and your are now in Earth 5.2.... ben " why am I here , and is multiverse real ".. Daisy " actually yes multiverse is real and human race will find it in future " Ben " what's my job in future , I'm a average human form earth.. "

Daisy " all ago a Scientist form your universe traveled to our universe and destroyed our peace , and ruled out earth... His inventions went on to affect the poeple badly, usage of most modern technologies for his cruel wish and experiment.. our scientist group earned him but he destroyed everyone who came in his path and now we are also victims of his experiments , hiding from him and making plans for his destruction "...

Announcement ( tech voice )" all arrangements are done , you can proceed miss Daisy"

Daisy : "I will tell you more about atw evening enjoy your time here for now"

Daisy moved back to room in the spaceship... Ben was accompanied by some girls to a room of accessories and food and bed for him . He lied down bed and went to a nap thinking about his life ..

Diasy " hey ben it's time we need to talk"

Ben joined her in a table , they started their conversation..

Diasy explained " ben we need your help , actually the scientist who is causing this much damage here is dr James .. and your a variant of him .. " Ben"what I'm a variant of Dr James , will I also become scientist, but I never had interest in science "

Daisy "the thing is his experiments are now in field gender studies and , he is considering human male as more powerful than females and his had already captured the whole male gendered people from our universe... He is considering the all male society as a danger for life.... Ben interrupts..

Ben : so is he transforming them to ...

Daisy : yes he is transforming them to be submissive to him and he is planning to make it as trait to the whole upcoming generations ...

Ben : how can help u with this...

Daisy : we are develop the serum for destroying him and needs his dna for it , as you are a variant of him , yours dna is matching .. we need your body copy to generate a new body with help of our technology to destroy him...

Ben :'' Daisy you must promise me , that I will return home safe "

Daisy : "don't worry we have some several soldiers from various universes joining to accomplish this mission.."

Daisy " are u ready for it"

Ready for it ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)