More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Vignettes

A fuck.

Normally I don't hold out much hope for these kinds of functions. They're drunken affairs usually with some fat middle-aged women being fought over by older executives with over-inflated egos. I'm Karl, the IT guy, so I got an invite just out of formality, but I wasn't really there to take part in anything and the awards meant zero to me. Still its a free meal and drink, so it would be a pity to waste it. This year was different though. Standing out from the crowd was a tall blonde in a pretty pink satin frock which accentuated her perfect curves well. She could have been Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's better looking big sister I mused. I sat at the bar and watched the pantomime of all the peacocks preen themselves trying to catch her attention, and chuckled to myself as she failed to notice even one of them. She only had eyes for one lucky guy.

However, all did not seem to be going harmoniously. He seemed to be the one who was distancing himself from her, despite her world-class attempts to give him the green light. What was going on? I sat on a barstool and watched fascinated.

The night wore on, and the world's worst aging rock cover band came on stage. The crowd didn't care. It was free drink party time and they were all well tanked. The floor was packed and there were plenty of exhibitionists cavorting around to watch but I kept my eye on the tall blonde. She had changed into a tight red mini-dress for the less formal part of the evening. At one point I realized she must have finally got the message that the guy she was chasing wasn't interested. I could see she looked upset as she stormed off and headed straight towards where I sat, at the bar.

"Hi, having a nice time?" I asked. Clearly she wasn't, but it was an opener. She was way out of my league, but you gotta try, and I couldn't fail any worse than the combined array of salesmen who had been pestering her earlier in the evening.

"It's ok". She said without looking. The barman appeared and she turned away to ask for a martini, having instantly forgotten me. I get that a lot - I've got that kind of face.

I tried again, "Um, are you here with anyone?"

This was lamer than the first attempt but she turned towards me slowly and looked me up and down critically in a way that to be honest made me slightly uncomfortable. "No. It seems not. Are you married or in a relationship?" she asked me with suspicion.

"No", I answered honestly.

"Good," she stepped away from the bar. "I'm Emma. Would you like to have sex with me?"

"Uh... sure" I said, unable to quite take in what she said.

"Good. I've got a room upstairs", she said and turned away from the bar, leaving her drink untouched. She led me to the mansion's grand ornate marble staircase and took my arm before going up slowly without looking back, but making sure she was seen leaving by everyone. I looked over my shoulder, still unable to believe my luck, and saw over a dozen heads swivel towards me.

I got that she was using me for and I should have been offended or some shit, but to be honest, she was so damn hot that none of that mattered. As soon as we were in the room, she unzipped her dress and slid out of it, to reveal a gossamer-thin thong and perhaps the most impressive rack I had ever seen. Certainly the most impressive that I had seen in the flesh anyway. She unclipped her bra and I felt like falling to my knees in worship. She was perfection. Emma did not stand on ceremony though. She wasn't performing any sensual striptease for me and she had those tiny panties on the floor a second later revealing a completely bald and smooth pussy.

I was hypnotized! I had to snap out of it quickly. Hurriedly I ripped off my shirt, popping two buttons and almost falling over in my haste to get my pants off.

At least she didn't look appalled by my cock. Like every man I guess, I'm proud of the little fellow and I think he's quite butch and good looking. Thankfully Emma didn't disagree. I felt she deserved some form of elaborate foreplay that I would be awful at, but she grabbed me as soon as I had my boxers off and pulled me quickly down on top of her. Without looking down, she grabbed me by the buttocks, opened her legs, and pulled me inside her warm wonderful depths, looking quite serious and determined. She was all business, but she felt sublime. Her fragrance up close was light and ethereal. I tried to drink in the whole experience from the instant of penetration through the sublime slide inside her onwards and felt momentarily , the feel of her warm skin against mine, her breath on my shoulder.

As we developed a mutually compatible rhythm I should have been thanking my lucky stars for this opportunity to fuck someone so stratospherically above my class, but something about this made me pause inside. Beside her determination and aggressive sexuality that had carried me away like a tornado, there was something incredibly about her, and when I looked in her beautiful blue eyes from so close as to feel her breath, I swear I could see a hurt little girl, alone and in pain.

I blinked and the hottest girl in town was naked and under me once more, wrapping her legs around me and digging her heels into my calves.

As we built up a head of steam, Emma began to lose more of her inhibitions. She dug her fingernails deep into my back in the embrace, so much that I almost cried out and as we fucked harder, I could feel damage being visited on my buttocks and my hair being pulled, both of which I ignored. This mission was far too important to bother about minor wounds.

This was not a leisure or pleasure fuck for her. This was something she needed. Her soul was crying out for it. Somehow, as I thrust hard into her in what was clearly my best conquest to date, I had veered from happily taking what fate had placed in my path to finding this to be my absolute duty, that I helped her through whatever pain she was in. After long enough, she let out a quiet scream and grimaced, her beautiful face contorted then somehow, moments later she found a release and began to relax. I had been holding back too, determined that this was for her, subsuming any desires I had in order to help pull this thorn from her paw. With the mission accomplished though, I gave in and she must have seen my own orgasm approaching in my face.

She surprised me by flipping us over, slowing my pace down, and delaying my climax. However, the view afforded me by this change of position was breathtaking. As she rocked back and forth, tits swinging in a graceful arc, as spellbinding as the greatest ballet, slowly milking me towards what I felt sure was going to be an explosion of cum in her pussy, she reached over to her purse. What was she doing I wondered incredulously? Without breaking stride, she pulled out her cellphone and held it at arm's length. Surely she was not taking a selfie!

"Uh..." I started, not wanting to ruin the moment. I felt I should say something but couldn't get past a single syllable.

"Oh, I'm sorry.", she said. "You don't mind do you?"

"Uh no. I guess. As long as you send me a copy too!" I grinned.

"Fine". She leaned forward and I could feel her hair gently graze my chest. She rocked back and forward with more intensity, her gorgeous breasts swinging loose in front of my face. She meant this. She had a point to prove. Emma ground on my cock relentlessly then leaned forward and whispered huskily in my ear, the single most erotic act anyone has ever performed on me without involving my cock. "Let me know when you're going to cum".

"Yeah sure. I guess." I said. I was a little disappointed. We hadn't discussed condoms and it looked like she wanted me to pull out before I got to the messy bit. Oh well. This was still a pretty good way for the entire evening to pan out in my book.

"Good. I want you to cum on my face," she said breathing the words into my ear once more. I shivered as her breath rippled through the short fine hairs in the inside of my ear.

That almost did it for me there and then. To be honest, it felt like a crime to leave the warm embrace of her pussy, but pretty soon, she was sitting smiling, naked on the edge of the bed with her arm extended and the phone in it, as I jerked my cock, inches away from her, until streaks of white goo flew at her. She recorded it all as it impacted on her gorgeous face, clinging to her eyelid and the end of her nose. A little was on her top lip, like a milk mustache gone wrong. She looked at the camera and licked her scarlet lips and it was gone, then she blew a kiss at the phone and switched it off.

I could tell I was no longer required after that. I tried to speak to her, but she had shut down. If we had anything, it was gone. I hoped she had got what she wanted out of the encounter and whatever ghosts she needed exorcised were gone. I beat a hasty retreat.

Emma however was as good as her word and sent on the images and the final video of her getting a spectacular facial to me later, which provided much wanking fuel for many a lovely evening later. I was right the little fellow did look pretty good on camera, splattering her beautiful face in goo.

I wondered though how the guy she was chasing at the event felt when he saw them.

Author's note. This is a chapter I previously submitted to the excellent and now departed Spoox's elaborate mythos. For what its worth, I felt I should salvage it anyway.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)