More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Swigggity swoot Swigggity swoot

What else does Dira have planned?

A friend for her new

A few days passed after Nicholas' body was enslaved by Dira's magic. He wasn't able to reveal what had happened and if he tried to act out of the ordinary he would instead text Dira what he tried to do and return to acting normal. Dira, enjoyed her control over her new toy very much and would often tease him. When waiting in the crowded lunch line, she would press her ass against Nicholas' groin and he would find himself sublty humping her. She would pull him into heavy make out sessions in the hall without warning. Every day Dira would sit in his lap while she drove. His hands would roam her body at her whim and she would tease her ass against him, keeping him rock hard the entire ride. They would fuck like rabbits at her house. When they weren't fucking she would have him performing some chore or her favorite task of just kneeling between her legs and kissing her clothed pussy. Nicholas found himself in this position often. She would sit at her desk with him underneath and wrap her legs around his head to keep him firmly pressed against her warmth. Not that he could pull away anyway. She just liked the feeling of a head between her legs.

She would never let him cum in her. She didn't want to get pregnant. However she felt pity for her . She got to cum while riding him all she wanted. Why not return the favor and keep it fair by getting him a partner. So one day she ordered him to tell her his crush. Surprise surprise, she was his best friend. Her name was Courtney. Courtney was a pretty, fair skinned girl with wide hips that created a wonderful bubble butt. These hips lead to a slim waist and b-cup breasts. Dira was a little familiar with the girl. She began to perform the prepatory spells just as she had with Nicholas. Over the course of a week of heavy spell casting she prepared Courtney. By Tuesday of the next week, she was ready. She ordered Nicholas to ask Courtney to meet him after school where Dira would ambush her.

Courtney walked around the secluded back of the building. Nicholas had called her to meet him and she had a suspicion that it was to confess his feelings towards her. They often flirted, they would get very heavy sometimes. She decided that if he wouldn't do it that day, then she would. Nicholas came around the corner and greeted her with a hug. He squeezed her tightly before letting go and taking her hands in his. She knew it was about to come. He was a few inches taller than her. She looked down at her hands and back up to his face. He spoke quietly "Can I take you on a date?" She was elated. Finally! She thought. "Yes, when do you want to go?" she asked excitedly. "How about right now!" He replied quickly. Suddenly he pushed her against the wall and pinned her hands above her head. Her breathe caught in her throat at the sudden action. She had to admit the ballsy move was a turn on. He leaned down and they kissed deeply. His free hand rested on her lower back.

While they kissed, Dira came around the corner. All she had to do, was get her hand onto Courtney's crotch. Even clothed, that's all it would take, just as it had with Nicholas. While Nicholas' actions had all been genuine up to that moment, he couldn't reveal the plot to Courtney. Dira snuck up on the new couple quietly. Their kissed only deepened and started to to heat up a little. _Perfect, her being turned on makes this all the easier! _Dira thought to herself. Quickly she pressed her hand to Courtney's crotch and rubbed.

Courtney felt the hand and a jolt of pleasure shot through her body. She was surprised by how forward Nicholas was being! But wait, his hand was still on her back. Who the hell was feeling her up?! She broke the kiss to find Dira stepping back with an evil smile on her face. Just as Courtney opened her mouth to yell ad the ebony girl, Dira raised her hand and pressed her pointer finger and thumb together. Courtney felt her lips press together on their own. "MMM!" She hummed. Confused at her current self imposed gag. Dira spoke gleefully. "Slaves, kneel!" They both dropped to their knees in front of Dira. Courtney was now scared by her bodies actions. She didn't want to do that! Dira looked at her for a moment in contemplation before something dawned on her. "That's right! I didn't put you in the same trance that I did Nicholas. Let's do that first. It makes this so much easier." At that she snapped her fingers and the couple suddenly attacked each other's lips and arousal coursed through their bodies.

Nicholas' hands placed themselves on Courtney's ass and played with it through her tight jeans. She moaned into his mouth as her sensitivity increased dramatically. Her hips pressed themselves into Nicholas' pelvis and her hands tangled themselves in his hair. She began to feel a haze surround her mind. She was so horny it was hard to keep track of the last few minutes. Dira snapped again and the two separated. They followed her to her car still in their lust fueled daze. Dira climbed into the driver's seat alone for the first time in over a week and the two new slaves climbed into the passenger seat. Nicholas was straddled by Courtney and their lips rejoined in a heated kiss while his hands took their place back on her ass. As Dira drove the two moaned and grinded their hips together. When they arrived at Dira's house they all went inside and into Dira's room. The new couple couldn't keep their hands off each other anymore. Their lust was to strong. The only thing hold them back from ripping off their clothes and going at it at that moment was Dira's magic holding them in place. "Before I let you two go. I have two orders for you Courtney. The first. You will always let Nicholas cum inside you. Condoms be damned. Two. You will NOT get pregnant." Dira, now satisfied with her magic's power over their bodies, released them and they went straight to it. Not even thinking about the order's they had been given.

Courtney found herself naked in seconds along with Nicholas. The kiss only lasted so long before the got onto her hands and knees on the bed. She stretcher her arms forward and stuck her bubble but out at Nicholas invitingly. He took the hint and slide his cock into her dripping pussy. They both moaned and groaned in pleasure while they fucked. Nicholas played with her ass as he fucked her hard. Soon She felt an orgasm rising and moaned loudly again as it exploded through her.

Dira was surprised by Nicholas' dexterity before remembering that he couldn't cum. She hadn't given him permission. She quickly whispered a quiet command to allow him to cum as many times as he needed while they fucked. Nicholas immediately felt his orgasm rising. He called out. "I'm gonna cum Courtney!" He tried to pull out but Courtney's body pressed itself back into him, pushing him deep into her pussy. This pushed him over the edge and he came hard. However their bodies didn't stop. Instead, Courtney displayed impressive flexibility and pulled a leg to her head and flipped onto her back without ever letting Nicholas exit her pussy. They continued to fuck and her legs wrapped tightly around Nicholas. There was no way he could pull out now. The fucked in that position and many more for two hours before they collapsed. Exhausted. They began to spoon on Dira's bed with Nicholas still inside Courtney.

Dira approached the tired lovebirds and uttered one command. "Sleep."

Two Slaves Now! What Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)