More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LovaticRollinsfan LovaticRollinsfan

What does Jade wear?

A form fitting dark green dress

Jade put on a slim-fitting dark green dress that proudly displayed her stacked figure. The young woman checked herself in the mirror and nodded in approval of her choice, ready for action. She checked the time on her alarm clock. She had a half hour before she had to leave. Hungry, she got her bag and went downstairs for breakfast.

Halfway through a bowl of maple pecan oatmeal, Jade received a phone call. The caller ID said it was Mike, so she happily answered.

"Morning, babe," she said.

"Aww, thank you."

Jade was worried. The male voice on the other end didn't sound anything like Mike.

"Who is this?"

"It's Jason remember me? Mike let me borrow his phone."

Jason frequently picked on Mike. There was absolutely no way Mike willingly lent him his phone, especially not to call his girlfriend.

Jason and Jade use to date but split when Jade wouldn't put out for Jason. One night Jade went Jason's house and found him fucking her best friend.

"You stole his phone?!"

Jason chuckled, "Calm down, babe. I didn't steal anything."

Being called "babe" by Jason made her skin crawl.

"What do you want?"

"Mike wants you to come to the library at 2 pm. Don't be late, honey."

Before she could tell him to get stuffed, Mike ended the call. A deeply concerned Jade finished her oatmeal, washed her dishes, and left for school.

Does Jade arrive on time? Or does something else happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)