More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Who’s tale shall you follow?

A forest girl hunt.

You moved through the forest carefully, stealthily, taking note of the signs of the girls passage. The forest girls were a dangerous lot. Serum girls and escaped slaves that defended their territory fiercely and dealt with intruders harshly. Rumour had it that they used Ruk serum on those that violated the sanctuary of their forest, that they sold the serum girls to slavers or kept them as their own slaves. Rumours. Feh! They were just girls.

But girls that made good slaves if captured. Fiery, wilful slaves - until they were broken in. And you were not after a forest girl. You were tracking an escaped serum girl. She’d slipped her bonds and the slaver had paid you handsomely to retrieve her.

She was close, you were certain. She couldn’t have gone far. As a hunter and tracker you knew your trade well. And she was clearly city born and bred judging by the clear trail she left. This beat hunting for pelts. And when you found her you could have some fun before you claimed your reward. You had some passion nectar and the slaver has said nothing about having your way with her.

There was a snap of a twig ahead. You’ve found her. You rush forward and seize her.

You grab a girl by the wrist...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)