More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Mc123 Mc123

How will she do it?

A floaty concert

The Helium witch watches the concert that is about to start. When the pop star start singing, the witch start using her powers on her. In the first wave, the star felt some weightlessness on her, but didn't think too much of it. In the second wave, she felt light on her feet, her shoes doesn't hurt that much anymore and she felt like she's stand on tip toes without giving any push.

In the third wave, she feels as if she can fly! She made a small jump, she ended up going upwards.

The witch was watching the whole time. And even if the girl is freaking out since she is floating, it didn't stop her from continuing with her performance. The audience think that she is held by wires.

The witch is getting bored, so she made her float around the audience. Which freak out the star even more, but she kept her cool and continue signing. Eventually, the pop star finish her song once she back on stage. Later, the witch floats away from the stage. After the performance, the star go to her trailer. While she is satified of how the concert gone, she wonder what happened back there. The witch's powers have worn off and she is back to normal. Or at least, as normal as a pop star can get.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)