More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by caradora caradora

Who do you see?

A fit basic white girl in jogging clothes

She runs right up beside you, her boobs bouncing wildly as she passes. You flag her down and ask her if she'd like a free sample.

"You have THAT! I love that stuff, can I buy a gram from you?"

"Sure, I've got plenty," you try to sound like you've done this a million times.

As you turn around to walk over to your car, you feel some cold metal along the back of your wrists, and hear a loud 'Click'

"Bad move. You're under arrest for selling valadeent."

'Damn.' You think to yourself. Busted by an undercover cop on your first go at it.

A cop car quickly drives around the corner, and a latina officer steps out and she motions.

"I'll take it from here, thanks for bagging this one Steph. We'll make sure we take real good care of him down at the station."

"Aw, can't I just play with this one a little bit before you haul him off?" Steph asks.

"No way. Official police business." the officer states.

"Fuck. Can't I just pay a fine and be done with this???" You plead.

"Cállate! Cabron" The officer shoves you into the back of her squad car and slams the door behind you. She hops in the front, cranks up, and speeds off unusually fast.

You see her with a slight smirk in the rearview mirror and can't help but notice her ample proportions. Her bust is stretching the fabric of her officer's uniform and "Ashley" is engraved upon the nameplate covering her right breast.

Where to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)