More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mzchandl mzchandl

Who do you see?

A fit basic white girl in jogging clothes (alternate)

She runs right up beside you, her boobs bouncing wildly as she passes. You flag her down and ask her if she'd like a free sample.

"You have THAT! I love that stuff, can I buy a gram from you?"

"Sure, I've got plenty," you try to sound like you've done this a million times.

"My name's Steph, by the way." She says confidently with a little fake laugh. "I think you're kinda cute."

jogboobs

You hand her a sample, she quickly takes it and swallows it down. You, oblivious to the effects of the , don't seem to think much of it, but you had just inadvertently given her way more than the recommended dosage.

"Mmmm.." she says in delight.

She walks towards you and runs her hand down your chest. "You know what else I would like?"

She starts easing her hand down under your waistline and belt.

"I always need a little post workout release..."

She slips her hand down your pants and clutches her fingers around you.

Shocked, you are left speechless as she begins to slowly stroke your cock, getting it to full attention.

Come on! She says. "I live in the house right down the street."
"Run with me!"

She leaves you little choice as she keeps her arm wrapped around you, reached down in your pants, pulling you along by your now fully erect manhood.

How does she handle you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)