More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by adat adat

What does Kathryn wake up wearing?

A fetishy cat costume

The stench of smelling salts ripped me out of unconsciousness. I gasped back in my seat, disoriented. It was daytime. I was seated. I was moving. Belli was seated across from me, leering. I was in a limo. I was cold. That's how I figured out that the clothes I had been wearing had been replaced. There wasn't a mirror handy, but I didn't need one to be able to tell that the clothing was fetishistic.

What was essentially a one-piece swimsuit encased my torso, but it was made of a black shiny material with pink piping down the front. A froth of pink lace, made of the same shiny material, framed my cleavage and thighs. Fishnets adorned my legs. High heeled boots were on my feet, pinching my toes together. I thought I hated heels then…

Matching black and pink fingerless gloves were on my hands, also framed with lace. A larger pink circle was built in to the palms, with three smaller circles above it, representing the pads of a paw. My hands searched whatever was encircling my throat, and a bell jingled. It was a choker of some kind. I couldn't find a clasp.

"Curious, are we? That's fitting." He grinned, pointing at his head theatrically. I felt my own head, finding a headband with rubbery, triangular points. Cat ears. A rubbery tube ran between my thighs and ran to the floor, my tail.

What is Belli's game?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)