More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shendude Shendude

So who are you?

A female Soldier of 6/9

A young woman walked down a suburban street on a cold January afternoon. Her face was cute rather than beautiful, her shoulder-length hair an unassuming brown. She had a lithe and athletic figure, the product of good genes and vigorous excercise, and an awe-inspiring rack, the product of cutting edge plastic surgery. The whole package was wrapped in a red, state-of-the-art smartsuit, which protected her from the cold while resembling a second skin. A truncheon rested on her left hip, while a holstered gun rested on her right, and her right bicep was circled by an armband bearing the logo of the Soldiers of 6/9, the fanatic brownshirts of the new regime. A hair shy of 20 years ago, her parents had bestowed upon her the name Barbara Stond, but when she joined the Soldiers, she'd taken a new name to match her beliefs: Bambi Slut.

Bambi took in her surrounding, noting with approval that most of the snowmen that had been made on various lawns were anatomically correct, in accordance to the new laws. There were a few that did not, however. Bambi paused for a moment, idly fiddling with the handle of her truncheon, considering whether to beat some sense into the owners of the offending snowmen, but then decided that just this once she'd be merciful. Instead she'd modify the snowmen herself.

Working in the snow proved to be a suprisingly pleasant experience. It brought back memories of her childhood, chronologically recent yet seeming so far away, before she discovered the joys of sex and took up the cause of the Scions of 6/9, before she joined the Soldiers, and the that came with it. Distracted by these memories, Bambi lost track of time, and so was caught completely unawares when it started snowing.

Bambi pouted. Her smartsuit may have kept her warm, but she didn't relish the idea of walking back to HQ in a snowstorm. She thought of calling for a car to pick her up, but then decided against it, not willing to get snowed on while she waited to be picked up. Instead, she decided she might as well wait out the storm in one of the cozy-looking suburban homes. She strode towards one such home, rested a hand on the butt of her gun, and banged on the door.

"Soldiers of 6/9! Open Up!"

The door was opened a tad, and a voice asked timidly, "Err, what is it, err...Ma'am?"

Bambi shoved her way in. "I need a place to wait out the storm," she said. "this place will do nicely." She looked her host up and down, and then smiled naughtily. "VERY nicely."

Who was at the door? Who else was in the house?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)