More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

“WHAT IS IVANKA TRUMP’S SEXUAL SECRET TALE?”

A extinction on a loan

Ivanka Trump was a young twenty two year old female, having just finished her third year of college, and it was now on summer vacation.

Ivanka normally spent her summer vacation with friends and family, so Ivanka couldn’t understand why her father had requested her to accompany him on a business trip to Russia.

“Ivanka I'm so stressed, I can't believe they're wanting such a thing, but if they don't get what they want, I'm afraid things could turn ugly!” Donald Trump said with tears in his eyes.

“What are you talking about dad, why are you crying, what's going on!” Ivanka worriedly replied.

“It will all be explained later, I'll just say if they don't get what they want, they will probably have are family killed, god how I'd get in debt to thesis devils, they sure know how to hurt me!”

Ivanka Trump was feeling so confused & worried, as the limousine pulled up to a lavish mansion, and her door was opened, by a bodyguard type white male, who wore dark sunglasses and a black suit, handgun at his waist, as he ushered Ivanka from the car saying firmly.

“Next time don't keep the don waiting, we'll be taking good care of your princess Donald, come girl follow me, your expected by the don!”

“You will always be daddy's princess, Protect the family dynasty, and help daddy secure this loan extension, it only for the summer, love you!” Donald Trump said clearly crying with worry.

“Please daddy don't leave me?” Ivanka replied now clearly panicked as the limousine drove off, feeling the bodyguard hands clutching her ass lifting her skirt, and hearing him say meanly.

“You're beautiful, but we have many beautiful girls, so don't think you're special, it's about humbling your dad, you wil be treated like all the others girl's we own, now come bitch!”

Ivanka swallowed a nervous lump feeling truly scared, as she was lead into the lavish mansion, thinking sadly how could her dad agree to this, or expected this of her, this was definitely a secret she'd be taken to the grave.

How Does Ivanka Trump’s Summer Vacation Unfold & How Does She Get Treated Like The Other Beautiful Girl’s, They Own?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)