More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by King boss-903 King boss-903

Were did mark appear

A dressing room

Jessica rabbits dressing room it seems that she just finished a show given how he began to here clapping this meant that she could be coming down here right now mark began to here foot steps from down the hall and choose to hide in the closet as the door opened you saw her, Jessica rabbit she was indeed as beautiful as they come a nice figure and lushness red lips and hair all in one all round sexy package you took aim with the blaster and fired, after she was his she became shrunken she was about 9 1/2 inches tall he quickly grabbed her and a few Sets Of her clothes he then made then used his port-all to get back to base. Once he was back he got the container and quickly put in a few items that were themed for Jessica you put in a lush red carpet a mirror and a dresser a few chairs and a queen sized bed , As well as a radio so she wood not get bored to **** there was also a good and water bowl. As you finished you put a small collar on her with the letter M on it to show she was his and his alone. He then put her in a storage room made for Disney princess and outher wemon from there movies that were worthy of being in his collection.

What Was her reaction and what next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)