More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Decadent Empire Decadent Empire

Who are you?

A downtrodden young man about to take on the world

You had never been lucky in your life. You weren't blessed with any athletic ability, good lucks, or charm. Your grades were good, not exceptional. Bulliestargeted you in school and after. Even your own family tended to treat you as an outsider. Life had always been a struggle for you, and now, working at a dead end job with no prospects, it was as bad as it had ever been. In fact, the only piece of luck you did have was finding a girl as unlucky as you.

Your fiancée, Amelia, was also the target of bullies in her life. She was a cute, nerdy girl who was more nondescript with her clothing and style, usually wearing baggy sweaters and not styling her hair. The love the two of you shared was the only positive thing in your lives. Until today.

You walked in the door while looking through the mail. "Hey sweetie," you called to Amelia.

"Welcome home," she shouted from the bedroom. "Anything good from the mailbox?"

Late car payment, late rent, late electric bill, "Doesn't look like it. Just the usual." At the bottom of the stack was one that caught your eye. A letter from the NRG. You figured it was another request for donations or something. Still, it was better than the other late notices, so you opened it up first.

You have to read it three times over before the words really sink in. You won a random breeder lottery. All of your dreams were answered. Breeder's didn't have to pay for living expenses at all and their monthly stipend was more than you made in six months! All your prayers were answered!

It didn't take long for your mind to wander from your needs to your wants. All of a sudden, all those people who had bullied you or made your life miserable, who before now had been untouchable, were directly in your sights. Your school bullies were about to have their wives, girlfriends, and mothers humiliated and impregnanted. Your cold and distant mother was about to carry a child once again. Your fiancée's arrogant, bitchy sister and her cruel and demanding boss were about to be taken down a peg. The list was endless. Now all you had to do was go to the local NRG facility and your rampage could begin.

How does your NRG trip go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)