More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by andymoo andymoo

What do you see?

A divorced wife

You see an attractive strawberry blonde woman in her early 40s and coping with the aftermath of divorce. Although you were proud of the large breasts, wide hips, thick thighs and big butt that make you a MILF, it unfortunately wasn't enough to get your husband up on a regular basis and thought it was time to start seeing other people.

Although the divorce was amicable and you shared custody of the kids, after only a few weeks you began desiring cock again. Then you found an ad online looking for a model and thanks to your knowledge of porn, you knew this was a set-up to get fucked.

"You got this Lilith, just play it naive and see what happens." you rouse to your reflection. "There's no telling what kinds of dick will shoved inside of you at that audition."

Afterwards, you strip down and step into the shower, deciding to get some extra pleasure in before leaving. "Oh yes, so huge." you panted as you stuck a few fingers in your clitoris and began gently stroking. "I need a dick, now!" the panting turned to loud moans and yells as your other hand made its way to your left nipple and began pinching it. "Please give it to me! I'm so thirsty, I want all the cum!"

And cum you did. Your fluids let loose all over your lower half while you rested on the wall in ecstasy. "Control yourself Lily. Save the dirty talk for later." you advised yourself before proceeding to clean yourself and get ready. After deciding on some head-turning clothes to wear, you were off.

Where is the audition?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)